TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Car cover time

RedruM

I haven't slapped mine on...yet.

More so for piece of mind but my Shelby will be garage kept during my deployment and I will more than likely cover it as well. For the time being, I will probably use the cover that came w/the Shelby but I'll look to order a much softer one here soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I run two covers,,,the one I ordered from SA,,,satin stretch goes on first, then the factory one that I got with the car goes over that, just another layer of protection for my baby during the winter..,,,,,,or anytime for that matter.

TWO covers hope you keep it in a heated garage as they need to breath & with two you might trap some moisture with two on if there is any amount do to temperature change & humidty in the air .

TWO covers hope you keep it in a heated garage as they need to breath & with two you might trap some moisture with two on if there is any amount do to temperature change & humidty in the air .

+1 If you have the Satin Stretch indoors in a garage, that is all you need! That's their design - breathability and to maintain cleanliness.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived