TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hand signed Shelby GT Prints

bmezz

Got mine today - 9 weeks since order. The plaque is very nice and identifies it as a hand signed print. I also received a receipt but no certificate from Shelby regarding the signature.

If anyone received some type of Shelby certificate with their print, how about posting up a photo of the certificate.

Got mine today - 9 weeks since order. The plaque is very nice and identifies it as a hand signed print. I also received a receipt but no certificate from Shelby regarding the signature.

If anyone received some type of Shelby certificate with their print, how about posting up a photo of the certificate.

Here is the certificate I got with mine couple of weeks ago. Too bad it was creased when shipped.

post-33418-0-40555200-1383625302_thumb.jpg

post-33418-0-40555200-1383625302_thumb.jpg

Thanks. That envelope was missing from the back of my print. I'll give them a call tomorrow.

Yours was missing...because I signed your print for you. Something that you always wanted, I'm sure!! LOL!! :swear:

• 9 months later...

I have ShelbyGT Nor Cal edition CSM 5316 I cannot seem to find where the prints are located. Sure would like to order. Someone out there help. Thanks.

I have ShelbyGT Nor Cal edition CSM 5316 I cannot seem to find where the prints are located. Sure would like to order. Someone out there help. Thanks.

Go to first post and click on link. Across top to the right of "Home" click on "Limited Edition Prints" Looks like some black SGT and GT-H signed versions may still be available.

Archived