TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hand signed Shelby GT Prints

bmezz

You Guys have to Check this out, remember the Black folder selling signed prints that came with your Shelby GT's. I looked them up and went to the site,(THEY STILL HAVE SIGNED PRINTS THAT WERE NOT SOLD) you can get a Shelby autographed framed print with your CSM number on a plate the price with the discount and shipping is $479.35. I was just talking to them and 10 black and 16 white 2007 GT prints are availble.

post-33418-0-82804400-1377275659_thumb.jpg post-33418-0-97272600-1377275684_thumb.jpg
I have nothing to do with this site,I looked it up and phoned them ordered a print for myself and am waiting for mine to arrived.

post-33418-0-82804400-1377275659_thumb.jpg

post-33418-0-97272600-1377275684_thumb.jpg

I am starting to doubt if they are actually really signed by Carroll. I bought one for an 08 vert right after Shelby passed away and they claimed they only had a couple signed ones of the white SGT'S left and a couple of the blue Sgt's left. We should do a POLL on how many have signed editions and add up the number just out of curiousity

I called about a week ago and was told they had 17 2007 white SGT and 10 black. Did you not get a COA from the shelby foundation with your print?

Maybe the person you talked to was being a typical "salesman". lol

Just ordered mine today - the '08 SGT convertible. They said they had seven left at $479 to include shipping. These are genuine had-signed prints. They also have some that were done with the facsimile signature pen.

Don't forget to order with the 35% off promo code which is in the upper right hand corner with the print you choose.

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:04 PM

As of 6/7/13 there were 16 signed white SGT prints left.
Interesting they told you today there were 17 white SGT prints left.

Exactly....the numbers are a little funny. Maybe they had more than they are leading onto.....not sure.

Either way I purchased two different prints from them last year an 08 SGT vert signed by Carroll and a 2013 Grabber blue Boss 302 that is signed by Parnelli Jones. I did get the certification for both but I still am skeptical based on the reported number of remaining prints that seem to go up instead of down.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I ordered one of these signed prints in late August. Does anyone know how long it took to receive it after ordering? My card was charged the day I ordered it.

Thanks

Mark

If you read through the other thread on this, you will see that most took 5-6 weeks to get.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry I'm late posting, I ordered mine Aug 9 and it finally arrived Oct.15 little over 2 months they are not the fastest. On the other hand packaged well no damage and looks great,

came with the certificate of authenticity. The wait was worth while considering what your getting and the price in my opinion is realistic.

Archived