TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New 2014 owner

RedruM

After owning an 03 Roush and then an 03 Cobra I'm excited for my new arrival. Every option minus glass roof and heated seats. No mods planned. I've spent enough on the last two rides.

null_zpsa3a494c0.jpg

null_zps72e03ecf.jpg

null_zpsc7ea6270.jpg

null_zps6cafb085.jpg

Tinted windows....is that considered a mod?

Anyone in my area?

Welcome!! Looks like a Florida plate on the Honda maybe? In any case, gorgeous car..... and we'll see how long you can hold out. 1..... 2.... 3.....

Same Color as mine. Love the Ruby Red with Black stripes,were picking our car up tomarrow.We ordered the car in late may and it came 8-20-13 so that didn't take very long at all. We just got the 820package since we didn't care for the black wheels and like the standard ones much better.

I'm suppose to get mine after shelby is done with it . My mods started before the car ever showed up . Lol gotta love hot rods and the endless things you can do.!!!!!

Same Color as mine. Love the Ruby Red with Black stripes,were picking our car up tomarrow.We ordered the car in late may and it came 8-20-13 so that didn't take very long at all. We just got the 820package since we didn't care for the black wheels and like the standard ones much better.

I did the same with the 820A package and I am happy with the look of the RRM and the base wheels. Its a great combo.

Archived