TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Shelby Owner

JC Cobra

Hi , just joined your forum . My girlfriend and I have just bought a 2014 Shelby Cobra. Been waiting a long time but should have it mid September. Shelby is doing some work on it first for us in Vegas but is worth the wait. We wanted to say hi and am looking forward to meeting other Shelby owners as well as going on some runs and hitting as many track days as possible . !!!!!!

Hi , thanks . So do you guys do lots of runs ?? I live near Denbestes who apparently is heavily involved with Shelby. We are very excited. Constantly on the phone with the dealer in Vegas tweaking and adding things to the car. Just added the Passport 9500ci radar detector that is fully integrated into the car . Looks like a sweet system. Four point harness from Sparco with the recaro racing seats . Lowered at shelby with all shelby parts. Bigger pulley on the blower for that always needed boost . Lol and much much more

Hi , just joined your forum . My girlfriend and I have just bought a 2014 Shelby Cobra. Been waiting a long time but should have it mid September. Shelby is doing some work on it first for us in Vegas but is worth the wait. We wanted to say hi and am looking forward to meeting other Shelby owners as well as going on some runs and hitting as many track days as possible . !!!!!!

Welcome to TS,

Keep checking the Pacific region for upcoming events.

You just missed an open house at Denbeste last month, as always, they put on a great event.

Tom

Welcome to TS,

Keep checking the Pacific region for upcoming events.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/forum/96-pacific-coast/

You just missed an open house at Denbeste last month, as always, they put on a great event.

Tom

What is Denbestes contact info ??

Bigger pulley on the blower for that always needed boost .

It's going to be great, a real good time. I think lowering was the right thing to do.

You meant smaller pulley for increased boost from the stock boost, right?

How much increase in boost are you getting?

I am pondering the same thing because I am at 5,000ft. My 9lb pulley is only making 7lbs up here.

I don't think Ford will sell the change in pulley to me so I may have to go aftermarket.

JC Cobra,

Welcome to Team Shelby and congrats on your soon to arrive 2014 GT500. They are awesome vehicles and there are plenty of twisties in the Windsor area to enjoy!

As Cali_KR indicated, stay tuned to the Team Shelby - Pacific Coast Region for events here in California. We still have a few activities in NorCal coming up before year's end.

You're welcome to join us next June for a little cruise, car show and BBQ we have in Tahoe: http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/80366-4th-annual-snakes-at-the-lake-tahoe-cruise-saturday-june-22nd-2013/

Archived