TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any good repair shops in the Northern Wisconsin area?

Well it looks like the clutch is on its way out on my SS, and I'm not to keen on having the local dealership do any work on my car. The last time I was there the salesman mentioned he never even seen a GT500 vert in person before! lol Anywho, anyone have any experience with mechanical repair in the northland (Ashland, WI area)? Possibly the Duluth, MN area as well?

Any leads would be greatly appreciated.....and also looking for good clutches that will handle the high HP SS's, taking suggestions:-)

Thanks in advance!

Jim

I don't know how far of a drive it is for you to come down to Medford, but there if a dealer there called Medford motors. They have been really good to me and have taken care of the things on my cars and trucks that I don't do myself. if you want to call me I will be more than happy to tell you more 715-302-1132 Brandon

I don't know how far of a drive it is for you to come down to Medford, but there if a dealer there called Medford motors. They have been really good to me and have taken care of the things on my cars and trucks that I don't do myself. if you want to call me I will be more than happy to tell you more 715-302-1132 Brandon

Thanks Brandon, if you are talking Medford WI, it looks like its only a couple hours from my place. I will try to give you a call this weekend, thanks again!

Jim

Archived