TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Picked Her Up!

Shelby Nick

I finally picked up my Shelby GT/SC California on Monday. They really did a spectacular job on the install and the Polished KB really looks good. I gave Ralph a quick ride on Speedway Blvd and it felt good! The power and sound is unbelievable, but you already know that. I just took it easy driving home through the desert, about 105 in Baker. The front end stayed really clean, not too many bugs flying around in that heat. Not that it really matters, but the car got 23 mpg from Baker to Orange County. Got off the freeway in the cooler weather and jumped on it a bit. Wow!!!

Shelby at Shelby front.jpg

Shelby at Shelby rear.jpg

Shelby under hood.jpg

Shelby at Shelby front.jpg

Shelby at Shelby rear.jpg

Shelby under hood.jpg

Thanks guys! On the brace, it will work fine on the Paxon but on the KB it clears the blower but not the air intake on the left side. There is some custom types that I have seen. I have the aluminium Shelby brace that I will try to tweak a bit to see if I can get it to fit. Nick

I have been giving a few rides to show her off a bit. I am keeping the traction control on from a rolling start and getting some tire spin. Going through a learning curve though. I still need to shift quicker out of 1st gear. It hits the rev limiter before you can blink!

Congrats, Nick!

Jer

I have been giving a few rides to show her off a bit. I am keeping the traction control on from a rolling start and getting some tire spin. Going through a learning curve though. I still need to shift quicker out of 1st gear. It hits the rev limiter before you can blink!

Funny you mention traction control, I was shocked it did not kick in when I had my Cold Tire incident. I never turn mine off.

Archived