TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Moving Sale???

jnf

"Moving Sales" are for making room in the warehouse. Wilwoods are generally a drop ship, not something I have big piles to move. But I appreciate the enthusiasm, and will see what I can do with Wilwood for some kind of cool promo ASAP.

Jer

From the sound of things we could probably put together an order to 10-15 sets of front/backs if there were some sort of realistic discount.

From the sound of things we could probably put together an order to 10-15 sets of front/backs if there were some sort of realistic discount.

Well, we install LOTS of their brakes, so 10 or 15 isn't much for us... but it doesn't mean we can't come up with something cool. I'll look into it.

Jer

Gauge set up for a SC would be nice!!! :happy feet: :drool::headspin:

What year car? Dash pod or A-pillar?

Jer

I am sure everyone would want one, but for me, it would be an 08 and the center dash pod... Great sale, just picked some things up...

Good to hear it. The dash gauge pods probably won't be on sale anytime soon, they're an item we make as fast as we can, and STILL have trouble keeping up!

Thanks for the support and input,

Jer

Picked up a ton of stuff. Great sale. Jer , question. I picked up the 40th Ann. Carpet set. I have a 08KR which is a 40th Ann. Edition. I noticed it is a restricted item. Will the KR qualify? My car is in the registry.

How about the car covers?

Made to order. I have NONE here.

Jer

• 1 month later...

Double-edged sword.

We'd rather sell it than move it. Or ship it... <grin>

Seriously, though, we'll be doing sales soon.

Jer

We know you have that announcement posting all drafted and ready to go ....

Cool! Then I'm ahead of my workload! Can you remind me where I put it?

;)

Jer

Funny aside:

My dogs eat more maniacal things, like an inket cartridge a few weeks ago. They believe anything in a plastic package is a doggie treat.

Anyone know how to get dark blue ink out of a Berber carpet?

Ouch...

Jer

That is a water based ink but the loner it dries and cures, the tougher it gets to remove. Either vinegar or soda water (don't mix them together) might lighten it, but leave a shadow stain by now. Just redecorate and move the furniture over it. Or have the dog sleep on it so you cannot see it. You haven't got time to deal with it right now, correct?

Don

That is a water based ink but the loner it dries and cures, the tougher it gets to remove. Either vinegar or soda water (don't mix them together) might lighten it, but leave a shadow stain by now. Just redecorate and move the furniture over it. Or have the dog sleep on it so you cannot see it. You haven't got time to deal with it right now, correct?

Don

Correct! LOL...

Jer

Funny aside:

My dogs eat more maniacal things, like an inket cartridge a few weeks ago. They believe anything in a plastic package is a doggie treat.

Ouch...

Jer

Install hardwoods.....

Install hardwoods.....

That's what we have on the ground floor. And that's a whole different set of doggie challenges. LOL

Jer

• 1 month later...

Funny aside:

This will sound funny, but honestly try old school aerosol hairspray, it used to take permanent marker off desks, and other items......

Archived