TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hood/Roof/Trunk Stripes Poll!!!

Authentic Triple Supersnake Stripes- Love em or Hate 'em??  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Choose the stripes you like!!!

• Authentic Triple Supersnake Stripes
    • Keep the stripes the same like on the GT500

So, we're all over the stripes, and SVTbird suggested a poll for the Lemans stripes (the ones that go over the hood, roof, & trunk). Maybe I'm too traditional, I originally liked the triple stripe with just GT500 Supersnake badges, like the original from '67. It also differentiates the car from the 'regular' GT500 --if you can call it that-- without being too over-the-top. AND it has historical significance...

Don't forget to vote for your favorite!!! Here are photos for comparisons:

post-140-1179024230_thumb.jpg

post-140-1179024256_thumb.jpg

post-140-1179024230_thumb.jpg

post-140-1179024256_thumb.jpg

falling asleep as I post...I was just wondering the point of voting...I guess it was just for fun.

Me, too. I am dog-tired. Did about 12 hours of bark-mulchin' and shrub planting...took my boys to play T-Ball this morning, etc, etc. Wiped out. Nighty-night...

So, we're all over the stripes, and SVTbird suggested a poll for the Lemans stripes (the ones that go over the hood, roof, & trunk). Maybe I'm too traditional, I originally liked the triple stripe with just GT500 Supersnake badges, like the original from '67. It also differentiates the car from the 'regular' GT500 --if you can call it that-- without being too over-the-top. AND it has historical significance...

Don't forget to vote for your favorite!!! Here are photos for comparisons:

I like the stock GT500 hood allot but the SS hood has it beat. I do wonder what the Lemans stripes would look like on the SS hood? I don't think there would be to much room for negotiation because of the historical significance. Can we see a pix of the Lemans strips on the SS hood just for S & G?

Thanks

I say SS stripes belong on GT500 SuperSnake, and GT500 stripes belong on the Shelby GT500. That way both cars are unique to their own heritage with their stripes and all! I don't want the same stripes on both cars, yet they still are both winners in my book anyways!

Carrol has already determined that he wants the tripe stripe like the original Super Snake ans the stripes extend to the edge of the hood as opposed to the KR, where they stop short of the brow of the hood.

If that's a Caroll decision,, that's good enough for me.

KingCobra.

post-1791-1179122575_thumb.jpg

post-1791-1179122618_thumb.jpg

post-1791-1179122575_thumb.jpg

post-1791-1179122618_thumb.jpg

Carrol has already determined that he wants the tripe stripe like the original Super Snake ans the stripes extend to the edge of the hood as opposed to the KR, where they stop short of the brow of the hood.

KingCobra.

I agree

KingCobra.

+! Amen!

Archived