TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Win a Ford Shelby GT500 Super Snake

robertlane

Make your own getaway in a Ford Shelby GT500 Super Snake. Enter here to win a Shelby GT500 Super Snake like the one seen in the film!

82142.png

Please find below some pre-production and video clips from Getaway below.

Getaway Official Trailer

Getaway TV Spot1

Getaway TV Spot 2

Getaway – "Destroying a Custom Shelby" Featurette
Getaway - "Metal and Asphalt" Featurette

I would probably have to sell the SGT just to pay the taxes on the Super Snake.

This is what most people don't know when they win something in a raffle or other contest: you will get a 1099 for it and are responsible for income tax on it in addition to other taxes as may be appropriate. That means in the case of a car not only will you be have to pay income tax but in most states you will also have to pay sales tax on that amount plus whatever personal property tax and registration costs. It can amount to a lot of cash out of pocket to take possession. Most things like this offer a cash consolation prize from which taxes are also withheld

Now go buy some raffle tickets for the Shelby American collection museum GT500

I agree, for those that think it's free, gonna be sticker shock.

I think it is still a decent deal if I'm paying a combined 30% for it.

The ad says it's brand new.

SS SS SS SS

I have a super high garage ceiling. All I would need to do would be to change the rail pattern for the garage door, then raise and remount the motor unit , add a stackable lift and Presto!

As they

This is what most people don't know when they win something in a raffle or other contest: you will get a 1099 for it and are responsible for income tax on it in addition to other taxes as may be appropriate. That means in the case of a car not only will you be have to pay income tax but in most states you will also have to pay sales tax on that amount plus whatever personal property tax and registration costs. It can amount to a lot of cash out of pocket to take possession. Most things like this offer a cash consolation prize from which taxes are also withheld

Now go buy some raffle tickets for the Shelby American collection museum GT500

Nothing is for Free!

I would probably have to sell the SGT just to pay the taxes on the Super Snake.

Don't worry, $25k cash is included with the grand prize of the new 2014 GT500 Super Snake.

(I read the fine print because the poster said you can win a Super Snake "..like the one in the movie..." The one in the movie looks like a customized Mustang GT)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived