TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ford Shelby GT500 Stars With Ethan Hawke And Selena Gomez In Action Thriller "Getaway"

robertlane

I'm just hoping they do the brand justice.

How horrified will we be if it goes straight into limp mode, or he spends the entire movie talking about wheel hop, live axle, or how he would rather be at home detailing the car?

I'm just hoping they do the brand justice.

How horrified will we be if it goes straight into limp mode, or he spends the entire movie talking about wheel hop, live axle, or how he would rather be at home detailing the car?

:hysterical2:

The local Shelby Club (SCAT) got an invite to the premiere for Getaway tonight here in Dallas. We had a great turnout from SCAT and one of the Mustang clubs.

A lot of action and driving sequences, but in the end, we walked out asking each other..."What the hell was this movie about?"

The local Shelby Club (SCAT) got an invite to the premiere for Getaway tonight here in Dallas. We had a great turnout from SCAT and one of the Mustang clubs.

A lot of action and driving sequences, but in the end, we walked out asking each other..."What the hell was this movie about?"

I'm hoping it will be about the car. (LOL)

Archived