TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Autocross -Ft Devens Ayer, MA Sept 15th

yellow pony

There's a SSCA Autocross (Solo) event coming up on September 15th at Ft Devens in Ayer, MA.

I'm planning to sign up. Any other Northeast TS members going?

Here's a link to more info:

http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/event/event.advert/uidEvent/E9B55FFF-C6A6-9C35-C3409E6CB4617935#.UgrNhm1aGhN

-yellow pony

I considered this, but I guess I'm too lazy plus I plan on attending the Simsbury Fly-In on that date which I do every year (love that show). If you do it, I hope you have a great time; I'll be very curious to know how it and the associated trip went.

I considered this, but I guess I'm too lazy plus I plan on attending the Simsbury Fly-In on that date which I do every year (love that show). If you do it, I hope you have a great time; I'll be very curious to know how it and the associated trip went.

I'm signed up so I'm committed now! I think I've got the auto-x bug... I'll let you know how it goes!

Enjoy the Simsbury fly-in. I would like to catch that show sometime (maybe next year).

-yellow pony

I'm signed up so I'm committed now! I think I've got the auto-x bug... I'll let you know how it goes!

Enjoy the Simsbury fly-in. I would like to catch that show sometime (maybe next year).

-yellow pony

Yeah, I know that you mean by auto-x bug, I had it for years!

Archived