Jump to content

Rear Shocks

Recommended Posts

I noticed a leak behind the drivers side rear tire and it appears that a seal has given out on my wife's 2008 Shelby GT. I want to replace both rear shocks but the only information I could find was M-18000-A which is the shocks and struts. Anyone know the part number of the rear shocks and the best place to purchase?



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just a follow-up I found the rear shocks at Summit Racing. The part number was a M-18001-AR1 and they drop ship directly from Ford Racing. They are $53.97 each.


I have them basically unused off my 08 Shelby GT/SC as I changed the suspension right away but no one can ship cheaper then Summit

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...