TEAM SHELBY FORUM

pizzaguy

Welcome! Great car and good to have you. Good to have some Floridians, been there once, may go back someday for a good show when the weather is nice, like in January when it is cold and snowy here. Enjoy the wait, it is not bad, and since you have a Detroit model, it will be short. Good luck!

Just wanted to see if there are any Shelby owners in SW Florida. I am a new member here as of about 10 min ago. I just got my birth date today on my New 2014 GT 500, hoping it will be delivered by October.

Welcome. I am up in the Tampa Bay Region. Great thing about having a Shelby in FL is you can drive it year around!. No ice, snow, salt, and generally crappy weather. Also, a lot of the guys have trouble with their Good Years in the Northern climate (no traction). No problem down here with the hot roads!

Welcome. I am up in the Tampa Bay Region. Great thing about having a Shelby in FL is you can drive it year around!. No ice, snow, salt, and generally crappy weather. Also, a lot of the guys have trouble with their Good Years in the Northern climate (no traction). No problem down here with the hot roads!

Makes me jealous-our is in the garage from October - April or May when the weather is warmer for the traction. Enjoy!

Thank you all for the welcomes, driving the wife crazy, must have watched every youtube video 100 times over,

pizzaguy,

In case you missed this oldie but goodie. Almost as hot as an all meat pie with extra cheese and sauce...

Welcome to TS South Atlantic. I am the regional director. We are having an event in Nov the week of the NASCAR Championship race here in Miami. Email me any time or watch for the post . We are very active on Facebook , so if you are on , friend me and I'll put you on Team Shelby South Atlantic.

Thanks,

Bob Zinzell

Great you tube video. My new Shelby is Deep impact blue with white stripes, got the lighted SVT door sills, performance pkg, side window louvers. The funniest thing is I ordered on my wife's birthday, my father in-law wants to know I managed that, he said when i figure it out I should every guy in on it. LOL,

• 2 weeks later...

pizzaguy,

In case you missed this oldie but goodie. Almost as hot as an all meat pie with extra cheese and sauce...

Plus one.....Just in case you all missed this one. Can't figure out why I like this one so much....... :rockon::rockon:

Archived