TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Wicked Nationals - Thank you

I finally made it to Mr. Wicked nationals !!! I was extremely late it was a chore to get out of bed and into my car. But well worth it I had my own personal valet (mike son and and a great kid ).

As always its a great pleasure to see Mike and Dale a great couple and a great strong point in my life and Mike is a great friend too me and will never be forgotten. Dale is awesome and treats me extremely well and always make me feel comfortable and lets me speak my mind and my troubles.

I cannot leave out Luca one great dog and handsome at that !!!

But I want to say thank you to all the great and caring Team Shelby members that I met and spoke too !!!

I have to admit it was very uncomfortable at first being there it took a lot of energy to go !!! I kept to myself except talking with mike then hid inside with luca and Dale for a while.

But I went back out and honestly cannot remember which member came up to me and got me going and from there we spoke to others. You guys gave me a lot of kind words and advice and support and made me feel comfortable speaking. Even when I mentioned my cutting incident of my arm with a razor !!! Not a smart thing but I had no other way to release my anger and tired of smashing things it gets expensive.

I mentioned that things still haven't gotten better still in court and everytime I see my 6yr old she tells me something that hurts me or a demand from my ex. But somehow it gets turned around on me even with a supervisor listening to every word.

It will be a year next month and still have not gotten any of my clothing or personal property the judge is fine with that. I was ripped off by my first lawyer my second lawyer is a joke he showed up to court and didn't argue over having my order of protection extended. It seems yelling in NY is a felony !!!!

But again I thank you all for your support and kind words !!!! As Mr. Wicked knows if I can do anything for anyone of you guys and I am able too feel free to ask.

I'm so glad you were able to make it over Saturday Anthony......you ARE a good man......and anyone who takes the time to get to know you knows that.

Hang in there,......someday (soon) you will look back on these days and have them all behind you....

in the meantime....I am here for you.....as are many others.......anytime.

Dale and I will get together with you for dinner when we get back from Dearborn next week......hang in there brother......

Anthony,

My wife, Val said she spoke to you and offered to speak to you anytime.

Please pm me and I will pm you her phone number.

Sorry I did not get a chance to speak with you, but like others said, you are due some good charma.

We will be praying foryou

RacerX009, it is nice to see your posting again.

Thanks bud its tough to do the simplest things even signing on to this site. My girlfriend pushes me hard to get paperwork done and still haven't even done my taxes. All I have to do is give it to my families accountant. Depression sucks the big one. I miss chatting with you guys

Archived