TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Focus- Parts?

07sgt2957

Yes!

We are just getting a few other things taken care of, then Shelby Focus AND Raptor parts will be available like everything else.

I appreciate your patience!

Jer

Yes!

We are just getting a few other things taken care of, then Shelby Focus AND Raptor parts will be available like everything else.

I appreciate your patience!

Jer

This has got to be the smartest thing I've seen come out of Shelby American since I got involved after buying my 2010.

I've always been amazed that SA didn't sell *all* of the parts they use for their builds/cars (ala Roush).

You can literally build a Roush Stage 1, 2 or 3...Sans the Roush "CSM#" (for no better use of the term) including the RS faux gas caps. Roush was smart enough to realize that even though "you" can build a identical car, it will NOT be a "Roush" without that tag!

Shelby should take note, IN MY OPINION. So what if you have a bunch of clones running around out there. They're STILL "clones"! There's good money to be made in selling those parts and someone is missing out on that money.

(NOTE: The resale value of a Super Snake, GT350, etc. is not in the PARTS used by Shelby, it's in the CSM# tag!)

Good work Jer!

Phill

• 9 months later...

I'm looking at a Focus for a new purchase--about 110 miles per day commute......are there Shelby parts available, if so where? A search on Shelby Performance Parts for "focus" comes up blank......

Thanks!

Archived