TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Free Bassani Axleback Exhaust 07-09 GT 500

Darkside323

Hello everyone!!!! Bassani is currently looking for an 07-09 GT 500 with a stock exhaust to test fit for a couple of days. They need to check the fit of their axlebacks and in return they will provide you with a free Axleback system. My car is currently there for fitting but they would also like to see another in order to rule out any inconsistencies. Contact Gary at Bassani for full details.

Picked up my car today and it sounds even better!!!! I had a 1st generation version of their axlebacks and the new ones look so much better!!!! They have had a system since the s197's first appeared. They are currently doing some R&D on their parts. They had my car for 2 days and I received a new axleback system. They would like to see another 07-09 GT 500 in order to verify fitment in case of any inconsistencies. Itsasin is your car totally stock in the exhaust department and can you leave it at Bassani for a couple of days. If so contact Gary at Bassani the number is 714-630-1821or if you want to ask me anything just shoot me a PM.

Archived