TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Who's tired of the "Shelby Oil Seperator" thread

ViperNC

Who's tired of the "Shelby Oil Seperator" thread  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Its dead.... can we kill it now?

• Yes - I'm sick and tired of the bickering
    • No - The banter is entertaining

You realize you can just, you know, not read it, don't you?

THANK YOU!

Finally, someone with some damn SENSE.

"Kill it"? Why, because you (not YOU Freak, but "you" in general) don't like it?

Hey, here's a idea. If you don't like it, DON'T READ IT!

Sheesh, what a concept.

I also see you (the OP) were generous with your poll options. The choices are either "sick and tired of the bickering" or "the banter is entertaining".

How about, "The information provided is valuable/helpful to the consumer"? Well, that is...Unless you're a 'fanboy".

Phill

This has become like the oil, tires, wheels, and "real" Shelby threads..... :hysterical:

LMAO. "Oil threads" on any Harley group get about the same attention. I've seen people banned over them! <lol>

Summer Air (in your tires) vs. Winter Air is another one!

Phill

Interesting. What's the debate over that? Only thing I can think of would be moisture differences.

Interesting. What's the debate over that? Only thing I can think of would be moisture differences.

In ordering an F-150 yesterday, my Ford dealer tried to sell me a special "Nitrogen" package for air in the tires. It was "only" $365, it is amazing what they try.

Oh Snap,

I've got factory air in only one of my tires, the other three have aftermarket air....

Should I sell me car?

:confused:

Nitrogen is far superior to regular air, but there are differences in nitrogen and how they fill your tires up if they are doing it. The last thing you want in your tires is frozen nitrogen....it can ruin a tire.

:hilarious:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Check out the thread now... Really technical schit chat! Tools and wall thickness! :redcard:

Tools, nice double entendre.

Funny.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Tools, nice double entendre.

Funny.

Now that IS funny! Thanks for the laugh.

In ordering an F-150 yesterday, my Ford dealer tried to sell me a special "Nitrogen" package for air in the tires. It was "only" $365, it is amazing what they try.

Man my dealer fills all their vehicles with nitrogen with no up charge.

Oh Snap,

I've got factory air in only one of my tires, the other three have aftermarket air....

Should I sell me car?

:confused:

LMAO!!!

Better yet...see if you can get the dealership to buy it back under the Lemon laws!

Andy

I think most are poking fun at the entire thread at this point. The purpose of the poll was to create a little humor and levity on what was otherwise a volatile topic. :happy feet: Some picked up on the joke. Others didn't. Its all good. :woohoo:

Archived