TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hello all, '07SGT #1377 here!

badkalifornia

Greetings from Maryland!

Proud owner of a 29K mile, 07 SGT with the normal probs... you know, faded stripes, warped hood scoop, yadda yadda yadda. Long story short, I bought a "mid draw" knock off hood from ebay a few months ago. Looked great, re striped, now after 2 months it looks like total sh*t. Sinking into the framework, and all this wavy-ness has appeared. I want to purchase another hood that is the same style, and I noticed that Shelby had deeps on sale for $500. Any other options for that style out there? I'd be interested in a used one even. This hood along with the stripes has turned into an $800 mistake. I don't want to risk having the hood re-done for fear it might do the same thing again. I should have just purchased one from Shelby in the first place, but I'm in MD and shipping is through the roof from Vegas.

Anyone?

post-41686-0-34388100-1375223715_thumb.jpg

post-41686-0-34388100-1375223715_thumb.jpg

There's several guys on here that have put the deep draw hoods from Shelby on their SGT. Repost this in the SGT mod section and you might get more response. Shoot "Michael, (mywickedshelby) a pm, he's got an absolutely beautiful supercharged 07 SGT with a deep draw. Good luck getting her fixed up the way you want!

Archived