TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby strut tower brace

Morgan19d

I am looking for the older strut tower brace with Shelby embossed on it to go on my GTS. They have been out of production for a while and I have done countless internet searches without finding one. I found a few retailers that still had them listed, but no longer had any in stock. Does anyone have one they are no longer using or know of anyone who may have one they're willing to part with? No need to be in "new" condition!

Here is a pic:

12505.jpg

12505.jpg

I've been told there would be no fitment issues. That might be due to mine being the V6. Jer said that one of the guys at SAI (totally drawing a blank on his name right now) has one installed on his with a V6. I have the Ford racing one right now, but have been drooling over this Shelby one and just haven't been to find one! Since your's is sitting in a corner, if you were willing to sell part with it, it would certainly come to an appreciative home! PM me if you would consider it! Thanks!

I am looking for the older strut tower brace with Shelby embossed on it to go on my GTS. They have been out of production for a while and I have done countless internet searches without finding one. I found a few retailers that still had them listed, but no longer had any in stock. Does anyone have one they are no longer using or know of anyone who may have one they're willing to part with? No need to be in "new" condition!

Here is a pic:

attachicon.gif12505.jpg

Don't know if you will have any luck here but Scott Drake was the manufacturer of the Strut Tower Brace in your picture that you are looking for. Possibly they have an old one in their warehouse. They are located in Henderson Nevada. Tel:702-853-2060

Toll Free:800-999-0289. Good luck.

I think I tried them a few months ago, but I will call again tomorrow. Maybe they DO have one sitting around the warehouse that the last person was unaware of. Thanks for the tip.

Well I might be able to help!!! I have one that is surplus to requirements. It also just cleared my Roush supercharger as well(just)! You can call me or e-mail me at alpinebms@hotmail.com. I would be glad to help you out!

Email sent

I have a new one still in the box! Yes it is for sale!

PM sent

Thanks guys!

A big thanks to GT Beck for selling me his brace! Now it's just getting a little work done to work with the Maximum Motorsports caster/camber kit. I'll post some pics once it's installed.

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got around to taking some pics of the brace. The machine shop did a great job of modifying the brace to account for the caster/camber kit. Forgive the filth in the engine bay, but this baby is driven EVERYDAY. Enjoy!

002_zps9023a9c4.jpg

004_zps7caf2f09.jpg

003_zpsa0b88bf3.jpg

Archived