TEAM SHELBY FORUM

California to New York

MY500SS

Bummer that sux! I used Reliable last summer to move the 67 from WI to So Cal. They picked it up on schedule but they dropped it in AZ for two weeks until they could get a full load to So Cal. Really pissed me off. I got a number in AZ and actually taked to the owner (can't remember his name) he did not care. It was what it was, when it got there it got there. BS.....I will never use Reliable again. I believe

They have sold their sole to Barrett Jackson and they make there living moving auction cars. Individual collectors are mearly fill in for these guys. Good luck fixing it up!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hope Ann gets fixed quickly, sorry you have to go through this hassle...

I was thinking about how dirty Ann got on this most recent fantastic journey...

and how much fun you both had in the process.....

as my video frame at home running a memory card from last Summer reminded me.....

Ann has been dirty before........:rockon:

L1120452.jpg

Sorry to see that Dan. They better take care of that. I am just wondering, what can cause that damage. Can't be from tie downs. From the looks of it, looks like your car was at the bottom and a upper ramp was lowered on it. Otherwise, I can't figure out what else could cause it. Hmm.

Sorry to see that Dan. They better take care of that. I am just wondering, what can cause that damage. Can't be from tie downs. From the looks of it, looks like your car was at the bottom and a upper ramp was lowered on it. Otherwise, I can't figure out what else could cause it. Hmm.

Thanks Dennis. It looks like someone opened the hood into the underside of another car that was stacked above. :shrug:

It was great to see you and Margi in Dearborn, what a great trip for the two of you!! I just spent the last hour reading and looking at all your pictures. Great job ( amazing pics with comments on most!!!), but I feel awful that the SS got damaged in transport back....I hope Reliable did the right thing....they have shipped at least 500 cars for me over the years, and it makes me cringe seeing the damage done. If you need sticker material, I have 2 sheets of it, and will give you some.

Hope to see you both at SMP show on Sunday....I just got back from my 32 day, 25 state, 9300 mile trip last Sunday....Loved it, and it is the longest itme in my 19 years of my shop to ever take anywhere close to this much time off...still playing catch-up, but well worth it!! Your pictures and comments made me smile.

Alex

It was great to see you and Margi in Dearborn, what a great trip for the two of you!! I just spent the last hour reading and looking at all your pictures. Great job ( amazing pics with comments on most!!!), but I feel awful that the SS got damaged in transport back....I hope Reliable did the right thing....they have shipped at least 500 cars for me over the years, and it makes me cringe seeing the damage done. If you need sticker material, I have 2 sheets of it, and will give you some.

Hope to see you both at SMP show on Sunday....I just got back from my 32 day, 25 state, 9300 mile trip last Sunday....Loved it, and it is the longest itme in my 19 years of my shop to ever take anywhere close to this much time off...still playing catch-up, but well worth it!! Your pictures and comments made me smile.

Alex

Thanks Alex. I'm really looking forward to seeing the pics of your loop around the country. :worship: .

I owe you a big THANK YOU. Per your advise, I took several pics of the SS in front of Reliable. This week I received an email from Reliable saying "due to the photo documentation we had no doubt the damage was caused during transport". They are paying 100% of the repairs :happy feet: . I don't think they would have agreed if I hadn't taken those pics you told me to take. So again my friend, Thank you. :salute:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived