TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Selling the rims off of my 2013 Shelby

rfgoss1

Anyone that can give me some advice about how much to ask for these would be appreciated. they don't have any curbing and are in great shape. Any ideas on best place to sell them and how much to ask?

Thanks

Randy

Depends on a number of factors including whether they're BASE or SVTPP rims, whether you're including tires, and the overall condition of both. Most I've seen for sale have been the SVTPP version (which are more plentiful), have included tires, and have been in excellent/almost new condition. As I recall, they've gone for $2K - $2.5K. For reference purposes, there's a set of these rims (only 500 miles on them, excellent condition, no tires) currently for sale on another GT500 forum. They've been advertised for almost two months and the asking price was recently lowered to $1.7K (including half the shipping cost).

BASE wheels are somewhat more rare and, therefore command higher prices. Again, most of these I've seen for sale included tires and have been in excellent/almost new condition. As I recall, they've gone for $2.5K - $3K, including shipping.

I recommend posting them in Mustang-related forums, along with Craigslist, since doing so will cost you nothing. If they don't sell, you can always shift to eBay (where you may have to pay a listing fee and will definitely have to pay a commission on the sale).

Archived