TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT/SC conversion pictures

Shelby Nick

I thought I would share a few pictures of the progress they are making on the S/C upgrade to my Shelby GT. It's really looking good and I can't wait to pick it up. Ralph in customer service is doing a great job keeping me up to date on the build. I understand there is also a black 07 there from New York also getting the S/C package. Maybe they will be the last two Shelby GT/SC's completed before the move to the new location.

Nick

Shelby GTSC-California Build 1.jpg

Shelby GTSC-California Build 2.jpg

Shelby GTSC-California Build 3.jpg

Shelby GTSC-California Build 4.jpg

Shelby GTSC-Californis Build 5.jpg

Shelby GTSC-California Build 1.jpg

Shelby GTSC-California Build 2.jpg

Shelby GTSC-California Build 3.jpg

Shelby GTSC-California Build 4.jpg

Shelby GTSC-Californis Build 5.jpg

I thought I would share a few pictures of the progress they are making on the S/C upgrade to my Shelby GT. It's really looking good and I can't wait to pick it up. Ralph in customer service is doing a great job keeping me up to date on the build. I understand there is also a black 07 there from New York also getting the S/C package. Maybe they will be the last two Shelby GT/SC's completed before the move to the new location.

Nick

attachicon.gifShelby GTSC-California Build 1.jpg

attachicon.gifShelby GTSC-California Build 2.jpg

attachicon.gifShelby GTSC-California Build 3.jpg

attachicon.gifShelby GTSC-California Build 4.jpg

attachicon.gifShelby GTSC-Californis Build 5.jpg

Congrats. Brings back memories when I got pictures sent from Bud & Roger back in the day during my build. Enjoy.

The Kenne Bell S/C intake relocates the original air intake box (required because of some charcoal filter) from the original location to just behind the right side lower bumper. Their assertion is that it gets outside air at lower temps. I dunno. It was a treat to change the filter under there. Things were pretty tight with the biggest problem getting the cover off.

In the end I don't really know if there is a significant difference between the KB and the FRPP version. Bot h are way more than a regular human needs :) But there is a big difference between need and want (footnote 1)

(footnote 1). Bartender rule #1. Never ask a patron if the "need another <beverage of choice>". Ask them if they "want another <beverage of choice>".

I don't need more power, I just want more!!!

Archived