TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Looking for allocation

Twice I have placed an order for a 2014 GT500. First time 5 May, the dealer straight up lied to me. Second time, 9 June...another dealer had allocation but for some reason SVT pulled it due to another salesman's actions.

Is there any SVT salesmen/dealer who has an allocation available?

I'm looking for the following:

SGM w/Black Stripes, 821A, Trk Pkg, Electronics Pkg & cover. NO RECARO SEATS.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Twice I have placed an order for a 2014 GT500. First time 5 May, the dealer straight up lied to me. Second time, 9 June...another dealer had allocation but for some reason SVT pulled it due to another salesman's actions.

Is there any SVT salesmen/dealer who has an allocation available?

I'm looking for the following:

SGM w/Black Stripes, 821A, Trk Pkg, Electronics Pkg & cover. NO RECARO SEATS.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Typical scum bag car dealer. They honestly believe that they are entitled to your cash but can look you straight in the eye and lie to you. These grease balls have earned their horrible reputation.

Find a car in stock and buy it. Look on Autotrader or Cars.com, there are hundreds of them out there looking for a home.

I was lied to by the lying weasels at King Ford in Murphy,NC. After 2 month of zero progress, I started contacting Ford in every way possible to get some info.Shortly after my agressive contacting operation ,I rec'd a call from the scum and was informed "we cant get your car".

They took a 5K deposit when I ordered and lied like vermin. I found a decent dealer in Ft Paine,AL and got my car thru them. No complaints.

See. This is why I like our Canadian setup. No svt dealership no svt products and no funny business. My dealer was allotted 14. They have them all on the ground. I found one I liked and took it home. Whole process on my 14 took a morning lol. I spent about 2 weeks deciding which car I wanted and couldn't be happier. They did know I was looking and offered to let me order but I didn't know exactally what I wanted. Turned out I knew it when I saw it

Update.....Found the exact one I have had on order twice before....it is setting only 3-hrs from the house and I'm going to go and pick her up tomorrow.....no sleep tonight.

Did all go as planned? We need to see proof in pictures. :headspin:

• 2 weeks later...

Picked her up on 25 July. She is SGM w/Black, PP, Trk Pkg, Elec Pkg. Car is simply amazing! She has 350 miles on her and I'm out of town on business for another 2-weeks.

Short list of mods already installed: Bob's Oil Separator (pass side), Jeager Bros Front Guards, Custom Car Grills, and hood struts.

Here is a couple of pics.

http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/raustin0017/media/2013-07-30180832_zps5824840a.jpg.html?filters[user]=136645497&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/raustin0017/media/DSCN1347_zpsb933eb55.jpg.html?filters[user]=136645497&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=2

Thanks Team Shelby!

Archived