TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The Movie "Cars" names. What would your car be named?

Denstang65

Hey everyone. As a fan of the movies "Cars" and "Cars 2", I thought it would be fun to name our cars in the "Cars" movie fashion. Since I am looking into what, hopefully, can happen in Anaheim CA for a So Cal version of the Mickyard, I thought it would be fun to come up with names for our cars if they were stars in Disneys' "Cars" movies. So I will start it off:

Introducing

post-28087-0-29941300-1374644536_thumb.jpg

Chuck Cant "Wheelwell"

post-28087-0-63875100-1374644695_thumb.jpg

post-28087-0-29941300-1374644536_thumb.jpg

post-28087-0-63875100-1374644695_thumb.jpg

If I may add one more addition, I would thank to honor Mr. Carroll Shelby, I thought of the best car to represent him and to have this name would be fitting in the "Cars" world;

CSX2000

Carroll " Haulin' " Shelby

I think this is pretty cool. I love the Cars movies and can't wait for Planes to come out as well. I can't really of a goos name right now but ill think about it.

Also looking forward to hearing what you find out about the possibility of a Mustang show at Disneyland. Is there someone specific who we can email to show our support for the idea?

Both my cars have names already;

CS6 "Violet" - because of her tendency to show the purple tones in her Sonic Blue paint.

Sport Trac Adrenalin "Dora (The Explorer)" - self explanatory.

Thanks guys! Love the names. I thought this would be fun. Keep them coming! As far as a Disney show, I emailed 2 people at Disney and have not heard back. I will do what I can to see if I can make contact with someone to get the ball rolling. Believe me, I will let you all know if something comes up!

Not really names as such but

The Shelby GT (black with yellow fender stripes) was named Bumble Bee

The GT500 (black with red fender stripes) was named Black Widow

The GT500KR (silver with blue fender stripes) was named Blue Lightning

This is "Idris the Dragon" - the name is a long story which you will not understand unless you are a forty something British person who watched "Ivor the Engine" when they were at elementary school and a show called "Doctor Who" now.

DSC06843_zps7621f021.jpg

This is "Idris the Dragon" - the name is a long story which you will not understand unless you are a forty something British person who watched "Ivor the Engine" when they were at elementary school and a show called "Doctor Who" now.

DSC06843_zps7621f021.jpg

So you wrote that post just for me?? Aww, sweet!

:)

Just updating and reporting that their is nothing to report yet. I am waiting to hear from a source that is trying to help me contact Disney regarding a Disney car show in So. Cal. I will let you all know when I do. If we are a go, I will ask when would be a good time for the show. I was thinking next year close to a major event so travelers would be able to kill two events in one trip. Then again, if anyone has any ideas now, feel free to chime in so I can plan ahead and give Disney an idea, too. Till then, keep the names coming. By the way, love the villain names!

Hey Dennis,

A show at Disneyland would be great! Have you tried talking to Michael McGuirk? he may be able to give you some help with this.

Just a thought. Also, I can help you if needed, let me know if I can in anyway.

As for a name for my car, never gave it much thought, But I could go with Bolt, as in Lightning Bolt. lol

I call my Terlingua Vorpal.

See the link below for a laugh and better understanding: http://www.youtube.com/channel/HC0wS1px4W-ZY

The Rabbit is officially called the Vorpal Bunny in Monte Python lore.

The scariest rabbit I know of! LMAO.

Feat the Bunny!

Is your chameleon circuit broken also? ;)

Nope it is working fine. She looks like a contemporary performance motor vehicle on the outside, but you can still hear the rending of the space-time continuum when the engine activates.

Archived