TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Custom Painted Radiator Cover

WillyT

Hey Guys -

I'm looking for a little help. I saw somewhere, and I thought it was here, a picture of someone's painted radiator cover. It looked like a checkered flag blowing in the wind. It was really impressive and I was hoping to do something similar to mine. If anyone can help me locate it again, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for any help!

WillyT

Thanks, Kevin. That's close, but not the photo I was looking for. I think it was white and silver and basically resembled the stripes, but started with a solid strip then faded to the checkered flag. I will show my painter these and do my best to describe it if I cannot locate. I really appreciate your help though.

good luck. I've heard some pretty harsh things about their product and service, so much so, I've hesitated ordering one until it get's better. Please let us know of your experience.

Hey Guys -

I'm looking for a little help. I saw somewhere, and I thought it was here, a picture of someone's painted radiator cover. It looked like a checkered flag blowing in the wind. It was really impressive and I was hoping to do something similar to mine. If anyone can help me locate it again, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for any help!

WillyT

WillyT,

See bottom signature picture of post #5 here: http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/79895-saac-38-auto-club-speedway-fontana-ca-july-3rd-july-6th-2013/

Is that what you were looking for? If so, send Dan a PM for a recommendation...

Archived