TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Replacement Parts

Who do I contact for 2011 GT350 replacement parts? I need a lower front valance (spoiler below the bumper) which kissed a parking curb and is damaged.

Brian Turner or Wendy Calito at (702) 405-3500. They can check stock and take care of it for you.

Jer

Thanks for the information. I have had the beast on the Wes Coast for the last two weeks and it gets shipped back to Hawaii this week. Only casualty was chipping the splitter on a parking block. The damage will be repaired with a new piece as soon as gat to ordering it.

Aloha,

Don

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Aloha Mustang & Shelby Club of Hawaii "Annual Mustang Madness All Ford Show" is usually in March right after Motor Trend's "First Hawaiian International Auto Show" as they usually give us a ten car display area each year and we can promote the Mustang Madness show at McKenna's Windward Ford in Kailua. Date for 2014 is not set yet as there are plans being set for an all day 50th Anniversary Cruise and Show that will involve all three Ford dealers on Oahu and both Mustang clubs.

Coming up in the Fall is the Hawaii Performance Mustang's "Rumble On the Roof" Mustang show at Honolulu Ford in town on October 13, 2013.

If you need more information, PM me.

Aloha,

Don

I recently ordered the splitters, getting two because the shipping was as much as a single part. Despite the price, the splitters need a lot of detail work to fill in the nodule holes and unfinished mold lines. Lots of sanding and filling of the holes required before painting and mounting. Painting in a multi-stage process if you follow PPG information. A special prep coating binder is needed before painting. Now I know why some Ford products leave them black.

• 1 month later...

I finally replaced the splitters and found that they must be from another manufacturer than the originals. The original splitter is thinner, flexible and has rounded corners. The replacement does fit, but it is not pliable like the original and does not mount flush with the front valence. There are a few gaps.

• 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived