TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Jlt carbon fiber tube

Well i installed the jlt carbon fiber tube on my 13 gt 500 today at work because i really wanted to hear my super charger more and i really cant tell i big difference at all. I mean i guess its a bit louder but not really what i was expecting. Is there anything else i can do to make the super charger more audible? I really want to hear it scream. And while im at it im wanting the exhaust to be abit louder also but not wanting to spend a whole lot of money at the time and was wondering how much of a difference it would be to just replace the factory mufflers with some flow masters? If anyone has done this let me know. Thanks guys!!! As im very new to the whole mustang thing and especially the shelby.

I did the dual 65mm Cobra Jet throttle body and the JLT 127mm carbon fiber intake. She howls pretty good. If you do go that route you will need a tune though. I did the Jon Lund tune and it has been perfect.

Also, some here on the board have noticed the supercharger gets louder with a few more miles on it. I am right at about 2900 miles.

Good luck!

I got 160 miles on mine and blower is very quiet. I have the ford racing mufflers to put on. They didn't arrive before I picked it up yesterday but I have heard them and they are quite loud. I am quite surprised how good these things sound with factory mufflers too. Should have mine here this week

I got 160 miles on mine and blower is very quiet. I have the ford racing mufflers to put on. They didn't arrive before I picked it up yesterday but I have heard them and they are quite loud. I am quite surprised how good these things sound with factory mufflers too. Should have mine here this week

Let us know how you like the FRPP mufflers after you install them.

Thanks

Archived