TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SCCA SPEC MUSTANG Class

Kevin Patten

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tim,

I am open to your suggestions. I am not limited by a Spec wheel, but something 18x10+ that will

fit front and back and not cost $400+.

Thanks,

-Tom

Vorschlag has lightweight wheels for 340 a piece, they are 18X10 and fit front and rear

Looks like you have to change your screen name

Ooooooo...good call....... I night the :airquote: Sir Corkscrew. :hysterical::runaway:

I always sign up to work the Grand Am...., er, I mean IMSA race there as I love getting the chance to go over there and view some cars coming down the hill. The "IMSA" Tudor, and Continental race is the May 4th weekend this year. Hope to see some of you there!

Made the cover of Rolling Stones the NORCAL SAAC monthly newsletter " Driven" with a shot of the two Shelby GT SPEC MUSTANGs going thru the "corkscrew" @ Laguna Seca ! :yahoo:

Pictures or it didn't happ…. ah, you know the drill!

Jer

:lol: Coming Soon ! :puppy_kiss:

Anyone who knows what an animal lover I am will appreciate THAT post.

Jer

The SCCA National Competition Rules Board ( CRB ) has confirmed that SPEC MUSTANG class ( SMG ) cars are to be accepted into the SCCA National Championship for 2014. They will be placed into the T2 class category but will have to abide by the SMG class rules . This means that we ( SPEC MUSTANG ) competitors can run in SCCA National races and run against T2 class cars for the T2 class National Points Series and go to the 2014 SCCA National Runoffs @ Laguna Seca in October. The affirmation was posted in FASTRAC NEWS. So now we are looking at possibly competeing for a national championship or a regional championship in 2014 . :thumbsup:

The SCCA National Competition Rules Board ( CRB ) has confirmed that SPEC MUSTANG class ( SMG ) cars are to be accepted into the SCCA National Championship for 2014. They will be placed into the T2 class category but will have to abide by the SMG class rules . This means that we ( SPEC MUSTANG ) competitors can run in SCCA National races and run against T2 class cars for the T2 class National Points Series and go to the 2014 SCCA National Runoffs @ Laguna Seca in October. The affirmation was posted in FASTRAC NEWS. So now we are looking at possibly competeing for a national championship or a regional championship in 2014 . :thumbsup:

Thats awesome news KP, good for you, and all the other SMG drivers

Archived