TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Team Shelby Racing Page!

JeffJ

Ok, guys, here's the new Team Shelby Racing place to be. So many guys here have started creating track specific cars for road, drag, and other racing. Here is the place to talk about it! Or just talk about your Friday night drag racing at your local track. Talk about the Denbeste Nascar Racing, anything. We thought this would be a fun place to speak of all the racing exploits. Let's get it started!

Alright , something for us racers ! :rockon: I'm taking 07SGT4755 and building it into a SFR SCCA SPEC MUSTANG race car . Details can be found in the Shelby GT Discussion section under " So you want to go racing ? " I rate this topic 5 stars ! Thanks for setting up our own page !

Sponsored by Shelby Performance Parts

Ok, where's all the t-shirts and decals ,etc ,, " Team Shelby Racing " :peelout:

Lets just say, they are forthcoming

2008 BIW Shelby GT500 KR Bodywork. NASA ST3

Sponsored by Shelby American parts!

Lets just say, they are forthcoming

2008 BIW Shelby GT500 KR Bodywork. NASA ST3

Sponsored by Shelby American parts!

Tim,

Start a new thread with pics of your car. I'm sure people would love to see all the different race car set ups.

Alright , something for us racers ! :rockon: I'm taking 07SGT4755 and building it into a SFR SCCA SPEC MUSTANG race car . Details can be found in the Shelby GT Discussion section under " So you want to go racing ? " I rate this topic 5 stars ! Thanks for setting up our own page !

Ok I got some pic'sof the car that KP is building, check them out Cheers JJ

post-37474-0-26545400-1373421767_thumb.jpgpost-37474-0-87561800-1373421781_thumb.jpgpost-37474-0-28814000-1373421794_thumb.jpg

post-37474-0-26545400-1373421767_thumb.jpg

post-37474-0-87561800-1373421781_thumb.jpg

post-37474-0-28814000-1373421794_thumb.jpg

Ok, where's all the t-shirts and decals ,etc ,, " Team Shelby Racing " :peelout:

Any TS Regional Directors who want products like that for their Region can contact me anytime.

Jer

Any TS Regional Directors who want products like that for their Region can contact me anytime.

Jer

Jer >> That only works if you have a " TS Regional Director ",,, :waiting:

Ok, guys, here's the new Team Shelby Racing place to be. So many guys here have started creating track specific cars for road, drag, and other racing. Here is the place to talk about it! Or just talk about your Friday night drag racing at your local track. Talk about the Denbeste Nascar Racing, anything. We thought this would be a fun place to speak of all the racing exploits. Let's get it started!

Great topic! Now I just wish I had something to talk about here! :hysterical2:

Hmm. I always imagined going out on weekend in drag would be handled by an different forum altogether.... *rimshot*

My wife and I took the two Shelbys to the new Ridge Motorsports Park in Shelton Wa. yesterday. What a blast on their 2 mi. track. I could get addicted, she already is.

My wife and I took the two Shelbys to the new Ridge Motorsports Park in Shelton Wa. yesterday. What a blast on their 2 mi. track. I could get addicted, she already is.

You should join in with some of us going to Portland International Raceway on August 9th for a HPDE event being put on by the Cascade Sports Car Club . We'll be hitting Grabbers the next day for Grabberfest show and cruise .

Any southern Maryland Shelby' out there that frequent MIR?

What about you " Fcettner" do you ever head down there?

It would be nice if we could get a bunch of us together down there during one of the big events or even test and tune or rent the track for a SHELBY day.

Tim

Archived