TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hello from Italy

Paolo

I had the honor to know some of you guys during the Shelby Run Europe last July 3rd, 2012.

I met you in St. Moritz, I had a nice lunch talking to Mr Quentin, Mr Bruno, etc....Then we went to Milan all together...do you remember?

Unfortunately I have only a 2008 Mustang GT. Italian taxes are too high and don't allow to maintain a Shelby. I'm a proud active member of the Mustang Club of Italy

Here is a picture of me with my car

post-39829-0-96869100-1373325397_thumb.jpg

post-39829-0-96869100-1373325397_thumb.jpg

Benvenuto! Must be quite the experience driving your Mustang around the wonderful Italian countryside turning heads wherever you go.

Thank you guys! About driving Mustang in Italy, it's amazing!

I'd like to share with you some pics we took last Sunday. Location; MARANELLO, in front of the Ferrari Museum :hysterical3::hysterical2:

Pls note the 3rd car from left to right, it's a Shelby!

el8m.jpg

8v1t.jpg

dkop.jpg

Thank you guys! About driving Mustang in Italy, it's amazing!

I'd like to share with you some pics we took last Sunday. Location; MARANELLO, in front of the Ferrari Museum :hysterical3::hysterical2:

Pls not the 3rd car from left to right, it's a Shelby!

el8m.jpg

8v1t.jpg

dkop.jpg

Great photos Paolo, thanks for sharing. I also look forward to seeing you again someday.......... on this side of the Atlantic or your side. :grouphug:

Thanks again! Mustang Club of Italy is planning to make a road-trip in USA together with other Mustang Clubs during the celebrations for the 50th anniversary of Mustang next April. Maybe we could meet you there...but it's too early to decide!

I had the honor to know some of you guys during the Shelby Run Europe last July 3rd, 2012.

I met you in St. Moritz, I had a nice lunch talking to Mr Quentin, Mr Bruno, etc....Then we went to Milan all together...do you remember?

Unfortunately I have only a 2008 Mustang GT. Italian taxes are too high and don't allow to maintain a Shelby. I'm a proud active member of the Mustang Club of Italy

Here is a picture of me with my car

Nice looking Mustang GT! I have family in Trapani, Sicily.

Archived