TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What's the plan Dearborn from Canada???

SHELBYCS6

Dearborn is only a few weeks away and there is no information about a cruise, meatballs, or any other particulars of this event from our executive.

I know this whole Shelby Canada format is new folks but one of the reason for having an appointed executive is to be instrumental in coordinating events like these especially one of this magnitude.

If you have things in the works we really need to know about them as soon as possible as it's only four weeks away.

Next year. Insurance was a huge issue in preventing this for 2013.

Not a cruise to Eastern Canada, I already figured that was a dead issue, I talking about just a cruise to Dearborn itself.

We need a list of who is attending, departure points, date of departure, fuel / food stops.

It always adds to the enjoyment when we travel to events as a group.

Really guys ???

We haven't had one single response from the executive or members about a cruise to Dearborn ??

Has everyone lost that much interest since 2008 ??

I know everyone has busy lives and it's been a tough few years for the economy but if you have committed to making this trip already

and you have purchased your tickets then that's all there is with the exception of getting there and back.

If there is no interest of going as a group, not an issue as we are going regardless but it would be a shame if whom ever is going couldn't experience the thrill of a group run simply because we were too distracted to coordinate something.

Hey cap'n it's just not like the old days.....

I'm jealous of y'all, make sure you enjoy, it's a great event.

Peter, I couldn't have said it better myself.. the flavor certainly seems to have changed.

Miss you guys...hope you have some great Shelby events of your own in the great land of Auzz..lol

Hey Cap'n Randy. Not too many Shelby events but plenty of general car events and a few Mustang events. We have a great Mustang club here in Perth that is quite active.

How about coming to Vegas for the MCA 50th next April, Glenny and I are coming over for it? Love to catch up with you guys if we can.

PJ

Hey Cap'n Randy. Not too many Shelby events but plenty of general car events and a few Mustang events. We have a great Mustang club here in Perth that is quite active.

How about coming to Vegas for the MCA 50th next April, Glenny and I are coming over for it? Love to catch up with you guys if we can.

PJ

Have you guys already made arrangements ?

Do you have any details ?

Archived