TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby logo power point cover

Sorry I want clear. I dont want the plug but a replacement of the little door that covers the plug, or a decal that sticks to the door. Anything but that cheap plastic that says 12V on it.

• 1 month later...

I'm just a little late in getting a pic done to reply to this... I got one of the Shelby 50th Anniversary lapel pins and cut the pin off and superglued it onto the cover over the 12v. It fits the contour of the vent surround with it being rectangular and I think looks pretty nice!

019_zps5c5cff23.jpg

I'm just a little late in getting a pic done to reply to this... I got one of the Shelby 50th Anniversary lapel pins and cut the pin off and superglued it onto the cover over the 12v. It fits the contour of the vent surround with it being rectangular and I think looks pretty nice!

019_zps5c5cff23.jpg

That looks awesome .... great job!

Any idea what the dimensions of the pin may be?

We can do something for those covers. I agree, they're kinda chintzy looking.

BTW, I like the 50th lapel pin mod.... clever!

Jer

• 1 year later...

Last year Jer said SA could do something about the power point cover door. Anything ever come of it? The OEM door still looks cheap, it doesn't grow on you.

Jer is no longer with SA ... not sure where that leaves this subject but it doesn't look good.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Just checking to see if there was any movement on this item, everybody I know wants one. Seems like such an easy thing to make.

Steven

I would buy one too, and I see people asking about them from time to time.

A CS logo on a billet plug would like nice too.

Archived