TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New owner of 07H488

Took delivery of my new car yesterday, CSM 07H488. I want to thank Hertz II for his friendship and sharing all of his insight on the GT-H's, especially for tracking down and helping me acquire my dream car. I want to thank Steve at Shelby for being so great answering all of my questions on my quest to buy my 08 SGT and my new GT-H Vert. This forum has been a great place to learn about my Shelby's and trade info with a lot of great people. Thanks to everyone.

Took delivery of my new car yesterday, CSM 07H488. I want to thank Hertz II for his friendship and sharing all of his insight on the GT-H's, especially for tracking down and helping me acquire my dream car. I want to thank Steve at Shelby for being so great answering all of my questions on my quest to buy my 08 SGT and my new GT-H Vert. This forum has been a great place to learn about my Shelby's and trade info with a lot of great people. Thanks to everyone.

czardoz1,

Thank you for the kind words and am glad everything worked out. As I mentioned in one of our phone calls, certain things are meant to happen when it comes to finding the right Shelby.

Since we last spoke I've had two other potential buyers call about that Texas GTH :)

Steve

Archived