TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hot Wheels 427 Cobra tribute edition

John Canfield

Got mine in today. You can still but them from the HW collectors site. It is a gorgeous piece. Here's a link to one on ebay currently as I can't find any other good pics online you car access unless you're a HWC member...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Wheels-Redline-Club-Real-Riders-Shelby-Cobra-427-S-C-2013-RLC-/181166676474?pt=Diecast_Vehicles&hash=item2a2e6019fa

I ordered two and they both came on Friday as well.

I like the tribute photo on the packaging and the Foundation tampo on the trunck.

Even the red seats are very cool.

I joined the redline club about 3 months ago. Did you get any pulls for the super chases? I was buying high temp racing brake fluid when they went on sale so I was missed it I wasn't expecting it to sell out within 2 minutes.

I ordered two and they both came on Friday as well.

I like the tribute photo on the packaging and the Foundation tampo on the trunck.

Even the red seats are very cool.

I joined the redline club about 3 months ago. Did you get any pulls for the super chases? I was buying high temp racing brake fluid when they went on sale so I was missed it I wasn't expecting it to sell out within 2 minutes.

I'm not an RLC member, so I didn't get to participate in the VVM pulls. Wish I had, I've only managed to find one STH this year, and it was an El Camino. Not bad, but I'm not a chebby guy.