TEAM SHELBY FORUM

DenBeste Motorsports open house July 13th, 2013

MMcGuirk

Please chime in if you will be attending this year.

We will be organizing a group cruise and we need to come up with the itinerary. (also, it would be nice to give Bill a head's up on the normally strong TS headcount).

Michael,

I'm in...

Want to meet at Sun Valley and then stop at Sonoma Raceway before heading up Hwy 101?

Jim

Absolutely! Please post the directions to Sun Valley. I am thinking we can meet there at 10am

Absolutely! Please post the directions to Sun Valley. I am thinking we can meet there at 10am

Michael,

Here are the directions to DenBeste Motorsports in Windsor, starting with a (9am) meet spot at the San Jose Mercury News off I-880 for the South Bay crew, then on to (a 9:55am meet at) Sun Valley Mall off I-680 at Willow Pass Road in Concord, up to Sonoma Raceway off Hwy 37 in the North Bay (for a 10:40am meet spot) and then up Hwy 101 to DenBeste, arriving about 11:30am.

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=San+Jose+Mercury+News,+750+Ridder+Park+Dr,+San+Jose,+CA&daddr=Sunvalley+Mall,+Sun+Valley+Mall,+Concord,+CA+to:Sonoma+Raceway,+29355+Arnold+Dr,+Sonoma,+CA+to:Denbeste+Motor+Sports+LLC,+820+Denbeste+Ct,+Windsor,+CA&hl=en&sll=38.048091,-122.634888&sspn=2.539108,5.234985&geocode=FZVZOgIddO27-CGox6gSwp7CZinvGeB0CsyPgDGox6gSwp7CZg%3BFZVYQwId8oC5-CGzl4ptYjNT4ylRmbnwx2aFgDGzl4ptYjNT4w%3BFUpGRgIdpnyz-CFb7vU1GvO2JynnnPr65K6FgDFb7vU1GvO2Jw%3BFSP-SwIdRTiu-CFXvnaN_xKjJylznu2JcD6EgDFXvnaN_xKjJw&oq=denbest&mra=ls&t=m&z=9

This is always a great time with other TS-PCR members and an opportunity to view what is one of the most extensive Shelby and Ford performance vehicle collections on the west coast. The spirited ride home through the wine country is just icing on the cake!!!

TS-PCR members attending the DenBeste Motorsports open house:

1. MMcGuirk
  2. SVT NAJA
  3. Albino500 +1
  4. itowem
  5. lfino111 +1
  6. 08jester +1
  7. KAM +1
  8. Surfergeek
  9. Snake'n'Boss +2
  10. Cali_KR
  11. Fat Boss +1
  12. Earl
  13. Don
  14. Dunefanatic

Michael,

I'm in...

Want to meet at Sun Valley and then stop at Sonoma Raceway before heading up Hwy 101?

Jim

You mean like we did last year ? Sounds Good to me - the wife and I are in ! We had a nice line up photo shot in front of the raceway last year !

Hi everyone. Looks like we will be lucky enough to join you on Saturday. Would love to know who else is meeting at the Mercury news at 9AM? We will probably be bringing the Red Shelby.

Lori and Dan

Hi everyone. Looks like we will be lucky enough to join you on Saturday. Would love to know who else is meeting at the Mercury news at 9AM? We will probably be bringing the Red Shelby.

Lori and Dan

Yes..... we are in as well. I will be setting up a meet spot in Dublin if anyone wants to hook up there. Please chime in if you do.

Aggie & Scott

Lori and Dan

I will be at the mercury news location along with Albino.....probably in my F150, as I will not get a chance to make the 350 street able by then. Lots of track gunk from SAAC 38 and the slicks and track pads are still on it.

I will be at the mercury news location along with Albino.....probably in my F150, as I will not get a chance to make the 350 street able by then. Lots of track gunk from SAAC 38 and the slicks and track pads are still on it.

That will teach you for having too much fun! :hysterical:

I'll join in on the fun and the cruise, coming up from Gilroy.

Let me know where to be and when and I'll be there.

Jared

Jared,

I added you to the list above. Please meet Michael, Kevin and Lori at the S.J. Mercury News (see map link) this Saturday morning just before 9am. See you in Concord!

Jim

Shotgun!

I'm going to make it. A petrol head from work on loan from Austria is going to join me. I'll see you guys at the Merc.

Das ist sehr gut, dann kann ich deutsche mit ehr sprechen

We will have some vintage with us this year, Earl and Don are meeting us at Sun Valley with their 66 GT350s!

Very cool!

Might have to back out on this one - other obligations . If I'm not at the Mercury News by 9 don't wait for me .

Call my cell please and let us know.

Don't you mean " Bitch " ?

Might have to back out on this one - other obligations . If I'm not at the Mercury News by 9 don't wait for me .

Kellie must've said...who's the bitch now :hysterical:

Archived