TEAM SHELBY FORUM

It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's

DubbsFaris

My new GT500!

One of FryGuy's Superman twin cars, i set my mind on getting this last year. I did a build on the website, sent it to him, and he liked it so much he ordered 2!

Im super impressed! (Pardon the pun). After owning a 2008, then the 350, i learned many lessons on what NOT to do, and how to make a smart and easy transaction. Randy is awesome and I can't say enough how much I like this GT500. It sure makes the 2008 seem like a dinosaur.

Anyway, every option but the glass roof, and I will add many more pics as soon as I have time to clean it up. I had to load it in the rain, and it didnt stay clean two miles of our 700 mile trip back. This picture is from a 2am parking job, the morning after. Luckily, its too far away to see the dirt all over it...lol

So when is the Raptor getting a Shelby upgrade?

I called three times and sent a MSG through the inquiry page for the Raptor and never got a call back. That ship has sailed.

Or if you like,

The Raptor gets the Shelby upgrade the same time I take the 500 in for a super snake upgrade. (Im just waiting for a white Christmas in south Texas)

It's kinda like the gotta have it green- pics don't quite give it justice, but I sure am happy to have it. It feels like home!! Everything the 2008 wasn't, everything the 350 should have been, this one is all that and more. I'm a happy Shelby guy again, and its been a while!!

It's kinda like the gotta have it green- pics don't quite give it justice, but I sure am happy to have it. It feels like home!! Everything the 2008 wasn't, everything the 350 should have been, this one is all that and more. I'm a happy Shelby guy again, and its been a while!!

:victory:

When Glen and (definitely) Lisa aren't looking for their, now 13 Shelby, it will just have to be done in GHIG!! Lisa still was worried the lst time their 07 was here.,,,I kept threatening YELLOW...absolutely!! But, as I said in another thread, Congrats, Warren!!! Color combo is awesome, and the 13-14's are downright...INCREDIBLE!!!

See you and Andrea in Terlingua...

Alex

Archived