TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2014 Allocation Available at MSRP

Norton

Does anyone know when the last '14s will be built. I had heard that they would retool for '15s in late Dec. and Jan.

Ford will make that decision around Labor Day. 2015's are currently planned to be on Showroom floors on April 17, 2014.

I don't have a dog in this fight but I find it hard to believe anyone's Getting the Shelbys for thousands under the sticker. I started looking for one of these cars about three weeks ago. Literally called at least 75 dealers across the country. Almost every deal I call Artie sold or had a deposit on the car if it was a 13. There is even one dealer on eBay selling used 13 because of the color candy red for more than it cost new with 1500 miles and the over the top stripes removed.

Any dealer that has a 14 on the lot is selling it for sticker or more. They know the factories closing down and if you want the car for the summer you will pay now. Now the best deal I could find from a dealer that had an allocation was to be able to order the car at sticker.

Tasca ford is one of the largest dealers in Rhode Island and they wouldn't even take in order and have no Shelby's on the lot.

Because of the relationship I had with the GM at flood ford was able to get the car ordered, scheduled, a build date and then the same week. (last week) car scheduled to be built week of August 12th.

Thought it was working sticker to get the exact option color combination I wanted in a brand-new car versus paying someone price for used four-year-old '13

Just my two cents. Wish I could've met up with one of you guys there could supposedly get the car thousands of the sticker because I don't know anyone personally that has....

I don't have a dog in this fight but I find it hard to believe anyone's Getting the Shelbys for thousands under the sticker. I started looking for one of these cars about three weeks ago. Literally called at least 75 dealers across the country. Almost every deal I call Artie sold or had a deposit on the car if it was a 13. There is even one dealer on eBay selling used 13 because of the color candy red for more than it cost new with 1500 miles and the over the top stripes removed.

Any dealer that has a 14 on the lot is selling it for sticker or more. They know the factories closing down and if you want the car for the summer you will pay now. Now the best deal I could find from a dealer that had an allocation was to be able to order the car at sticker.

Tasca ford is one of the largest dealers in Rhode Island and they wouldn't even take in order and have no Shelby's on the lot.

Because of the relationship I had with the GM at flood ford was able to get the car ordered, scheduled, a build date and then the same week. (last week) car scheduled to be built week of August 12th.

Thought it was working sticker to get the exact option color combination I wanted in a brand-new car versus paying someone price for used four-year-old '13

Just my two cents. Wish I could've met up with one of you guys there could supposedly get the car thousands of the sticker because I don't know anyone personally that has....

Weird, You posted this on SVT in response to a guy who obviously got a much better deal than you have today with the BS flag.

You had members there willing to provide proof of a large discount or an invoice sale. You and a few other guys may as well pull your heads out of the sand and accept the fact that there are people who obtain these cars with significant discounting. It is really not a big deal. There is always going to be someone out there who is a better negotiator, golfer, stock trader, etc. than we are. No need to be in denial.

No need to make this personal. Since it seems like you did, Talk is cheap anyone who got such a great deal at below MSRP I would like to see you post a photo of Purchase and sales agreement, block off your personal information and shoe us the numbers in writing..

No need to make this personal. Since it seems like you did, Talk is cheap anyone who got such a great deal at below MSRP I would like to see you post a photo of Purchase and sales agreement, block off your personal information and shoe us the numbers in writing..

Dude, the guys on SVT offered you proof when you waved the BS flag. You either can't find or negotiate as good a price as some others have. That is no reason for you to question their integrity. Get over it rather than call others liars.

I'm not calling anyone a liar I'm just saying shows the proof I love to know which dealers they are and who I could contact with those dealers to get a similar deal. Funny no one seems to have specifics

They offered it to you. What don't you understand. You can't get a deal so no one else can in your simple mind. Wow.

I just bought another house last year. Could Donald Trump or some other real estate pro negotiate a better deal than I got. Certainly. No biggy. LIghten up.

DUFUS... Perhaps you can contribute something valuable to the Forum and this thread in particular.

Since you've read how others have gotten a GT500 below MSRP, can you help those in the market for one by making a list or providing a summary of just HOW these owners on other forums got below MSRP? Maybe there are certain dealers, tactics, tidbits of info you have. The idea being you've read these threads; you can save everyone the headache of searching for this vital info themselves.

You know, share your knowledge. Isn't that what Forums, especially THIS forum, are all about?

Any DUFUS can say, "They know a guy who...", so step up and give us the specifics of what you've read.

M-N-S

Like your car, Mount- Thats exactly the options I went with. Dont waste your time on Dufus. He's had that opportunity before, and just replies with "I wont do your research blah blah blah" troll stuff.

Like your car, Mount- Thats exactly the options I went with. Dont waste your time on Dufus. He's had that opportunity before, and just replies with "I wont do your research blah blah blah" troll stuff.

There are a couple guys who purchased '14s for invoice on SVT and offered Gabed and anyone else here documentation of their deals. The offers were ignored in favor of a flat "I don't believe it" reaction. Denial is a very powerfull compensation mechanism and is well demonstrated by several in this thread.

Still very new to the Forum. I was able to purchase my car at $1,000.00 below MSRP. I bought it here in Kansas from a local dealer. The MSRP was $67,165.00 and I bought it at $66,165.00 plus the tax. Ordered on Feb. 20th 2013. Delivered to SA on May 6th 2013. To my knowledge it is still waiting to hit a lift to become a Super Snake. Very disappointed in the communication skills of my Shelby American REP.

There are a couple guys who purchased '14s for invoice on SVT and offered Gabed and anyone else here documentation of their deals. The offers were ignored in favor of a flat "I don't believe it" reaction. Denial is a very powerfull compensation mechanism and is well demonstrated by several in this thread.

Then why couldnt you just say there are a couple guys you saw over on SVTOA that got invoice, or whatever. Why did it have to take so much to just get you to say where to look? Dont you think that would be a HELP to members here?

I mean picture this- you can type -

Really, so 1k under sticker is good deal huh?

OR

Hey guys, over on SVTOA, there are a couple guys claiming to get invoice pricing. I would check there.

I mean, I guess if you are a dick, there is just no camoflaging it, but if you are a sincere Shelby fan and are trying to be a help, I hardly see how a reasonable person would see the first response as the way to approach a conversation.

Keep another thing in mind Dufus. Some members on SVTOA are very connected to either dealers or FMC, or even SVT. I know Marcie who runs SVTOA, and I have good personal friends at SVT and FMC. Can I get a great deal? Sure I can. Do I consider people who cant get what I can get foolish for paying more? Not at all, and If I have a dealer lead that is willing to give out a really good deal, Im gonna share it, not show off the fact I know something they dont know.

I guess your just young. I dont know- Im just pissed you keep hijacking threads. Its against the policy of the forum, and I'll bring it up to Robert Lane and Sharon Elliot who run the forum in a meeting later and let them handle it. Im an events guy, not a forum policeman. Im not looking to ban you, but it would just be freakin awesome if you could see my point that being a productive member here is a good thing, and discouraging guys from advertising what could be a good deal to some members here is not a good thing. Is that really so hard to grasp?

Still very new to the Forum. I was able to purchase my car at $1,000.00 below MSRP. I bought it here in Kansas from a local dealer. The MSRP was $67,165.00 and I bought it at $66,165.00 plus the tax. Ordered on Feb. 20th 2013. Delivered to SA on May 6th 2013. To my knowledge it is still waiting to hit a lift to become a Super Snake. Very disappointed in the communication skills of my Shelby American REP.

I got mine in Kansas too! Where did you get yours if you dont mind me asking? I got mine from Ralph Baird. They have a mint pair of KRs on the showroom!

I am not trying to upset anyone. DeLissa Ford in Meade. I didn't even contact Ralph Baird. I did however see them two beautiful KRs last month. I had heard about them only after I ordered mine. No offence DubbsFaris just letting you know.

No offense taken! We love great deals and if you got one, that is awesome! What you are seeing in this thread is an unfortunate back and forth that actually spans several topics.

I had contacted Randy last year to order mine, and spent quite some time settling on exactly how I wanted it. He liked the build so much, he actually ordered another identical to mine! So I will have a twin out on the streets, and Im perfectly fine with that! Thanks for the kind words, and come on the forum every now and then. We try to be not so confrontational all the time, I promise!

BTW- There will be a great event to test out your new GT500 on a track in Nebraska in September, so keep an eye out for the Ponies on the Plains event in the Northern Plains Region. Randy Fry at Ralph Baird is not only my friend and GM there, he is also the regional director for your Team Shelby region! Go in and talk to him next time you are in Larned!!

Your assessment if spot-on Dubbs, dufus is a dick (aka TROLL) who hijacks threads with NO intent to help anyone. I'm skeptical the Mods will do anything about it, but implore you to make them aware nonetheless.

Archived