TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2014 Allocation Available at MSRP

Norton

My dealer just notified me they have a 2014 allocation available at MSRP. According to the Sales Manager, the car is not yet designed/ordered so the buyer is still able to customize as they see fit.

PM me for contact info.

They can eat their GT500 at full sticker, who would pay that now. This is the end of the road for this generation of Mustang. The '15 redisign will soon take center stage and steal the show regardless of peak HP or labeling.

They can eat their GT500 at full sticker, who would pay that now. This is the end of the road for this generation of Mustang. The '15 redisign will soon take center stage and steal the show regardless of peak HP or labeling.

Who are you? I'm not trying to start a fight here, but you have 7 posts, all of them bashing dealers who sell at MSRP, you don't say where you're from or where you got your amazing UNDER MSRP deal? As someone who actually KNOWS the statistics of what these cars sell for, sells them AT MSRP, and then supports the owners after the fact (and in fact OWNS one and paid MSRP), I respectfully am asking you to HELP your fellow Shelby owners by encouraging good buying ethics, or frankly step off. I don't believe any one of your posts have been helpful or informative in the least. I'm here to help others find cars, even if I can't offer them myself. I have allocations left and I still help other Shelby enthusiasts find cars at other dealers and it makes me not one red cent. Why? Because I'm just like these guys/girls.... I love my car, and I don't do it for the money. You know as much about the 15 models as we do, and I would venture a guess its considerably LESS than I know. There WILL always be a Mustang but all you're doing is trying to stir the pot. I don't know what your motivation is but I'm 100% sure its not genuine concern for the folks on this board, and frankly I'm hoping the forum admins will keep an eye on your posts....

Who are you? I'm not trying to start a fight here, but you have 7 posts, all of them bashing dealers who sell at MSRP, you don't say where you're from or where you got your amazing UNDER MSRP deal? As someone who actually KNOWS the statistics of what these cars sell for, sells them AT MSRP, and then supports the owners after the fact (and in fact OWNS one and paid MSRP), I respectfully am asking you to HELP your fellow Shelby owners by encouraging good buying ethics, or frankly step off. I don't believe any one of your posts have been helpful or informative in the least. I'm here to help others find cars, even if I can't offer them myself. I have allocations left and I still help other Shelby enthusiasts find cars at other dealers and it makes me not one red cent. Why? Because I'm just like these guys/girls.... I love my car, and I don't do it for the money. You know as much about the 15 models as we do, and I would venture a guess its considerably LESS than I know. There WILL always be a Mustang but all you're doing is trying to stir the pot. I don't know what your motivation is but I'm 100% sure its not genuine concern for the folks on this board, and frankly I'm hoping the forum admins will keep an eye on your posts....

Wow, calm down Mr Bronstein. It would obviously be in your financial interest to perpetuate the myth of a full sticker price being a "good deal". It is abundantly clear that I have considerably more concern for the financial well being of those here than you do.

Not to bash anyone but...IF you are not financially stable and in a place in your life with a reasonable amount of disposable income you have ZERO business (at least from a financial standpoint) buying ANY auto costing $50K or more. In fact if the purchase of personal transportation bears any direct connection to your financial wellbeing you should not be buying anything you can't pay cash for. Once again just my opinion...

This conversation is starting to go negative and thats not where I care to be. dufus is right in that most non-essential things in life we ought to try and pay less than the asking price. I suspect we all have some or alot of other toys in our garage. My 2008 Harley was at MSRP (Never prior to my GT500 had I paid MSRP on anything other than my HD). I'm looking into a new 2013 / 2014 HD streetglide for Christmas. Are people still paying MSRP on HD? Any 1st hand transactions not requiring driving to a million places by boat , train or airplane that showed a typical discount off MSRP? Sorry to go off topic but am very interested and would like to see a poistive spin put back on this MSRP discussion...

Not to bash anyone but...IF you are not financially stable and in a place in your life with a reasonable amount of disposable income you have ZERO business (at least from a financial standpoint) buying ANY auto costing $50K or more. In fact if the purchase of personal transportation bears any direct connection to your financial wellbeing you should not be buying anything you can't pay cash for. Once again just my opinion...

This conversation is starting to go negative and thats not where I care to be. dufus is right in that most non-essential things in life we ought to try and pay less than the asking price. I suspect we all have some or alot of other toys in our garage. My 2008 Harley was at MSRP (Never prior to my GT500 had I paid MSRP on anything other than my HD). I'm looking into a new 2013 / 2014 HD streetglide for Christmas. Are people still paying MSRP on HD? Any 1st hand transactions not requiring driving to a million places by boat , train or airplane that showed a typical discount off MSRP? Sorry to go off topic but am very interested and would like to see a poistive spin put back on this MSRP discussion...

Yes HDs are available at many locations for thousands less than MSRP. This can be verified by searching the subject on the various HD forum sites.

There is huge depreciation on new cars, motorcycles, boats etc. Paying the full sticker price is a horrible move when depreciation rates are considered. I can understand why a car salesman would promote the idea of full sticker purchases being judicious as the retailer stands to profit by thousands of dollars more per sale. Not to tough to comprehend. Car salesman always seem to get spastic when this subject is discussed.

Wow, calm down Mr Bronstein. It would obviously be in your financial interest to perpetuate the myth of a full sticker price being a "good deal". It is abundantly clear that I have considerably more concern for the financial well being of those here than you do.

Dufus, Im fairly certain that perpetuating the myth that everyone will get UNDER MSRP is far more fanciful. In fact I do not have a critical financial stake in selling cars, I'm a film-maker and entrepreneur by trade so your point is moot. And, I don't have to "sell" these cars, people come to me to help them find a car. If your "concern for the financial well-being" of this group were truly genuine then you would be happy to reveal who you are and where your deals were made. I will not feel guilty for one moment about helping anyone who contacts me to find a car at MSRP, on my lot or otherwise. If you don't feel the car is worth it, don't buy one.

I'll bet money Dufus doesn't own a "13/'14 GT500. Yet he is an "expert" at purchasing them. He sounds just like DRMUSTANG, reincarnated. Norton: Thanks for trying to help out those that are much more appreciative than dufus. One more thing Dufus, there is NO model of the 2015 Mustang that will even come close to the performance of the '13/'14 GT500. I guarantee it.

"Dufus", the name pretty much says all there needs to be said.

Looks like we have a troll here.

x3.

I'll bet money Dufus doesn't own a "13/'14 GT500. Yet he is an "expert" at purchasing them. He sounds just like DRMUSTANG, reincarnated. Norton: Thanks for trying to help out those that are much more appreciative than dufus. One more thing Dufus, there is NO model of the 2015 Mustang that will even come close to the performance of the '13/'14 GT500. I guarantee it.

I'm happy to help a fellow enthusiast avoid the somewhat painful search I endured last year, and I agree with you that nothing on the drawing board is going to up-stage our cars anytime soon.

Looks like we have a troll here. Anyone stating you can get thousands off retail on a new Harley is delusional. Maybe one or two thousand, but thousands isn't going to happen on a new Harley.

Yes, two thousand off sticker on a new HD is not difficult at all. I have friends who have recently purchased 2013, new HDs and both were about 2 grand less than the manufacturers full price. Now if a person can get 2 grand off a motorcycle why would it be a "good deal" to pay the MSRP for a GT500? It would appear that there are some here who are unable to stand up to the retailers and hold out for a better price.

"I guarantee it". LOL! Iceman sounds like The Mens Warehouse guy. Hope you don't meet the same fate he did. Sorry, couldn't resist that one. It is easy to make that statement as we all know at this point that there will be no SVT level Mustang for '15. Are you a Ford employee?

That makes no difference, either way.

I know at least 30 dealers in the country for Ford, and the simple fact is that dealers aren't going to let the last 500s go for what you report you can get it for. If you can, you should share the info, or buy one yourself. If you can't, then you should quit being a little bitch trying to ruin the process of buying our dream cars, and talking down to us like we are fools. We aren't. At the very least, we are smart enough to make the money needed to buy one, something you haven't shown us you can do, so your argument holds about as much water as a spaghetti strainer.

Put up or shut up dufus, trollers not welcome, Harley forum 8 pages down, three to the left- should be easy to spot, as its full of weekend wannabes.

That makes no difference, either way.

I know at least 30 dealers in the country for Ford, and the simple fact is that dealers aren't going to let the last 500s go for what you report you can get it for. If you can, you should share the info, or buy one yourself. If you can't, then you should quit being a little bitch trying to ruin the process of buying our dream cars, and talking down to us like we are fools. We aren't. At the very least, we are smart enough to make the money needed to buy one, something you haven't shown us you can do, so your argument holds about as much water as a spaghetti strainer.

Put up or shut up dufus, trollers not welcome, Harley forum 8 pages down, three to the left- should be easy to spot, as its full of weekend wannabes.

Do 5 minutes of research on some other forums and you will quickly see that only a sucker pays the full load at this point. Spare me the "put up or shut up". Some of you need to wake up.

I fail to see what getting $2K off a motorcycle has to do with the current market for new 2014 Shelby GT00's?? I can get 70% off a new oriental rug too, by this logic the dealer should give me 70% off a car. Deals can be achieved under sticker for the 2014 in certain markets but it doesn't mean MSRP is a bad deal, supply & demand.

Do 5 minutes of research on some other forums and you will quickly see that only a sucker pays the full load at this point. Spare me the "put up or shut up". Some of you need to wake up.

Im a member of almost every Shelby, and most mustang forums and haven't seen ANYONE getting thousands under sticker.

Obviously you have done research unavailable to me. Could you cut and paste a thread showing that? Or if thats too much trouble maybe give us a forum name, and I'll find it?

Or are you being just a smidge full of shit right now? :-)

Im a member of almost every Shelby, and most mustang forums and haven't seen ANYONE getting thousands under sticker.

Obviously you have done research unavailable to me. Could you cut and paste a thread showing that? Or if thats too much trouble maybe give us a forum name, and I'll find it?

Or are you being just a smidge full of shit right now? :-)

You understand that GT500s can be purchased for less than sticker if you are reading all these other forums. This fact is really no secret but unfortunately evokes some profoundly negative reactions by people such as yourself. I have no intention of arguing with you or doing any homework for you. Hope you enjoy your '14!

Maybe its best to just ignore this unfortunate soul. The lack of replies to posts like his usually bores them and they slip away unnoticed.

This ^^. Feeding trolls guarantees they won't go away and almost always results in their multiplying. Ignoring them usually inspires them to move on and annoy someone else.

You understand that GT500s can be purchased for less than sticker if you are reading all these other forums. This fact is really no secret but unfortunately evokes some profoundly negative reactions by people such as yourself. I have no intention of arguing with you or doing any homework for you. Hope you enjoy your '14!

I don't need to do homework, I got my car.

I never said I paid sticker. But I didnt get my deal from reading forums. You just said you could find one under sticker in 5 minutes, but you failed because, as we all suspect- you are full of shit. Therefore, like the others suggested, you are dead to me, a liar, an instigator. A joker perpetrating the ace.

I will enjoy my '14, and it won't bother me cuz I got a stellar deal....enjoy your Harley...IF you can even swing that purchase. If not, enjoy trolling those "other" forums.

BTW- I sure hope that is your real name, cuz it sure fits you.

I don't need to do homework, I got my car.

I never said I paid sticker. But I didnt get my deal from reading forums. You just said you could find one under sticker in 5 minutes, but you failed because, as we all suspect- you are full of shit. Therefore, like the others suggested, you are dead to me, a liar, an instigator. A joker perpetrating the ace.

I will enjoy my '14, and it won't bother me cuz I got a stellar deal....enjoy your Harley...IF you can even swing that purchase. If not, enjoy trolling those "other" forums.

BTW- I sure hope that is your real name, cuz it sure fits you.

Hope you enjoy your new '14 to the max and am glad to hear that you got a "stellar deal" on it which I would translate to be a significant discount.

Archived