TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ordered a new '14 convertible today!

Gabed1972

I got tired of looking and dealers asking 5-10k over sticker. My local ford dealer cut me a brake and let me order one today. They had an allocation they were just going to be submiting and let me place my order exactly the way I wanted! I am so excited!

I ordered a '14 ruby red convertible:

Recaro seats/with white

White stripes

Electronics/navigation

Shaker pro

Any idea how many convertibles built so far this year? We're there any quality issues/problems with the 13's that were fixed in the '14 model year?

I got tired of looking and dealers asking 5-10k over sticker. My local ford dealer cut me a brake and let me order one today. They had an allocation they were just going to be submiting and let me place my order exactly the way I wanted! I am so excited!

Recaro seats/with white

White stripes

Electronics/navigation

Shaker pro

Any idea how many convertibles built so far this year? We're there any quality issues/problems with the 13's that were fixed in the '14 model year?

Hopefully he left the other brake intact. You'll need it.

• 2 weeks later...

Recaro seats/with white

White stripes

Electronics/navigation

Shaker pro

that's awesome, good for you. the convertible is great, solid on the road, no shake or vibration, no wind noise, and very simple to put up/down. be warned, you seem to get a lot more stop light chatter from other drivers with convertibles but I like it.

Thank God you caught that error.. You must be feeling pretty smart right now.

Just some good natured ribbing!

I got lucky and got a brand-new set of Alcoa wheels today with shipping for 3500 bucks

Lucky indeed!

Archived