TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Steeda Pulley

Guest xfitgt500

Guest xfitgt500

I was wondering is this a direct bolt on and nothing else. Like maybe a dyno run. Does it really add 125 HP? That's crazy! Will I need to upgrade anything so I don't mess anything up please help! Thanks guys!

I was wondering is this a direct bolt on and nothing else. Like maybe a dyno run. Does it really add 125 HP? That's crazy! Will I need to upgrade anything so I don't mess anything up please help! Thanks guys!

Yes with the tune and pulley, you gain +/-100 hp.

Guest xfitgt500

Tune? Now what Tune is this? I have a programmer I'm gonna put on from Bama. Would this suffice? Will all this mess any internals? I want to run at the track just for fun nothing really serious I like beating Camaros and Vets light to light more!! Please help thanks guys!

Tune? Now what Tune is this? I have a programmer I'm gonna put on from Bama. Would this suffice? Will all this mess any internals? I want to run at the track just for fun nothing really serious I like beating Camaros and Vets light to light more!! Please help thanks guys!

Pretty much anything youy change on these cars requires altering the factory tune. They come one of two ways, canned or custom. Canned tunes are generic for your year make and model based on your particular mods and are either sent loaded on a tuner or emailed to you so you can load them. Custom tunes are when your car is put on the dyno and the parameters are changed in the ECM based on what your car is doing as it runs.

Figure out what you want from your car and what your willing to spend. Then do some shopping on the web at such places as American Muscle, VMP, Lethal performance and JLT. They all have packages at different prices and HP levels. Call these places and talk to them about what your goals are.

Spend some time searching this and other forums about what other people have done with their cars. There's a wealth of information at your fingertips!

Happy Modding!

Steve,

You forgot the Jon Lund tune...dont know anything about it, just have heard many that use it.

Jon Lund is one of the top tuners in the industry.......to the best of my knowledge his tunes are sold through dealers like Lethal.

Guest xfitgt500

Oo this is what I have Steed Pulley 2.6. K andN CIA magma flow full exhaust and a bama tune. Now I notice on a video some guys said the pulley tensioner is very good to get due to lack of tension from a smaller pulley. If I don't need a tensioner I won't buy. Also should I get the gears (3.73) for better performance. Thanks guys loving this Shelby family

Archived