TEAM SHELBY FORUM

steeda high flow inlet tube

bmezz

No, you don't need a tune. I've got the black version of that on mine and haven't done a tune yet. I really only did it for looks as I hate the stock intake hose, though I would imagine there are small gains as well given the design vs OEM. I did notice after I put it on that I could hear a little more intake noise when giving it throttle, but I like that.

No, you don't need a tune. I've got the black version of that on mine and haven't done a tune yet. I really only did it for looks as I hate the stock intake hose, though I would imagine there are small gains as well given the design vs OEM. I did notice after I put it on that I could hear a little more intake noise when giving it throttle, but I like that.

Thanks now I'll go ahead and order it,also doing it for looks the stock in take hose belongs in a box stored away.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone put on the carbon fiber inlet tube if so could you post a pic

Late to the party as always, but here's mine:

EngineBay4-1-11-1.jpg

Late to the party as always, but here's mine:

EngineBay4-1-11-1.jpg

When i installed my elbow it hit my Moroso PS tank. Did you have to mod you tank to get the elbow to fit. I had to remove 1/2" from the mounting bracket sides and slot the mounting hole to get 1/4" clearance from the elbow. I don't think this is issue with the factory tank.

When i installed my elbow it hit my Moroso PS tank. Did you have to mod you tank to get the elbow to fit. I had to remove 1/2" from the mounting bracket sides and slot the mounting hole to get 1/4" clearance from the elbow. I don't think this is issue with the factory tank.

No, that's odd, huh? No problem at all.

My upper radiator hose, though, just barely kisses the matching Moroso overflow tank. I always check to make sure there is no wear on the hose.....

My PS tank is close and could probably stand to be modified like you did yours. I Haven't had any problems with it so it's not one of those pressing issues, but I would like a little more clearance for piece of mind. I'll use your specs to alter mine. thanks.

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...

Archived