TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"Official" Team Shelby Grand Nationals Photo's

Z-man

If you attended the Team Shelby Grand Nationals, you should have received an e-mail from the North East Region Director (John Keller) this morning, thanking you for joining us for some "dam fun", and telling you how to access all the photos I took during the event. With just shy of 3000 photos, there are bound to be a few that you might like a copy of.

Rather than haviing you contact me, give me a photos number, and me e-mail them back to you one at a time (some of these files are fairly large), everything has been uploaded to a Photobucket account. The account has been set up so that if you download a photo, you will get it in the same high-resolution quality as the 'original'.

Here is a link to the page that John set up as an introduction to the photos....

http://www.teamshelbynortheast.com/2013_G-Nats.html

In the link he has set up a slide show featuring a few of the pictures as a teaser of what you will find inside the Photobucket accout. The link is also on the page in John's into, but here it is for quick access...

http://s1352.photobucket.com/user/Z-man5678/library/Team%20Shelby%20Grand%20Nationals%20and%20Carlisle%202013?sort=3&page=1#/user/Z-man5678/library/Team%20Shelby%20Grand%20Nationals%20and%20Carlisle%202013?sort=3&page=1&_suid=137202747095807154406702448893

People have already contacted me directly asking for photos' and wanting to know how much they are. I take the photo's because I like doing it, and for the benifit of TemShelby and it's members. That said, the photo's are free for the taking, but I do ask two things.

First, if you use my photos in any publication or for anything beyond your own personal usage, please give me a photo credit and send me a copy.

Secondly, most photographers do charge for their services. The track photographers at Summit Point were asking $30 for a single 8x10 print. We are asking that if you do download a photo ( or two, or ten), that you consider making a donation to the Carroll Shelby foundation on behalf of TeamShelby Northeast and the Grand National event. Any amount would be great, and I certianly don't expect anyone to donate $30 per picture, but $5 or $10 would be a very nice gesture, and would be most appreciated by the Foundation. The link to the Carroll Shelby Foundation is...

http://www.cscf.org/donate/

Thank you!

Z-man

....here are just a few pics to 'get you going'

GN1_zps6ec6a708.jpg

GN2_zps1c7656b9.jpg

GN3_zpse251a792.jpg

gn7_zpsf0775008.jpg

gn6_zps2cbd9da5.jpg

GN5_zpsd06a348b.jpg

gn10_zpsc57e6fd0.jpg

GN4_zps6d21da72.jpg

gn8_zps029e1ec3.jpg

gn9_zps612a8aee.jpg

Edited by Z-man

^I didn't think TS would appreciate me loading about 3000 high-res pics (in the neighborhood of 15 to 20 Gig) to their server...especially given some of it's "issues" of late. I don't want to be known as "that guy" who crashed Team Shelby.

Z-man