TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2012 Black on Kona Blue Super Snake

With all due respect and many thanks to SAI, Amigo GT, 1Sgt, The Master Slim, Revan Racing, and other terrific contributors! Attached please find construction pictures of my humble 2012 Kona Blue Super Snake to be delivered on 2 July, 2013. KB 3.6, Kicker Audio, Brakes all around, Cooling Package, original Recaro leather, GPS, and a loud Borla Exhaust to let my neighbors know a Shelby has arrived.

FRONT.JPG

INTERIOR.JPG

NOSE.jpg

REAR.jpg

Kb36.JPG

FRONT.JPG

INTERIOR.JPG

NOSE.jpg

REAR.jpg

Kb36.JPG

Edited by jaydub2k

Thanks everyone!! I like those new SS black wheels, especially with the increased width. I also have a set of 50th Anniversary Alcoa wheels, I still like a little old fashioned metallic shine occasionally. Maybe I'll have a track day and show setup.

Edited by jaydub2k

Awesome new Super Snake. :rockon: Congrats to you and as Amigo said, enjoy the MD....very cool! I wish you the best of luck on your arrival....I had to postpone mine due to a cancelled flight and no others available! lol

Oh yea, enjoy the heck out of that beaut!

Jim

This is some awesome company to be swapping pix with, thanks!! I do hope the weather cooperates on the inbound flight as well as the drive home. Looks like the Museum Delivery is moving to the new facility, some of us will have our pictures at the house that Carroll built and walked the floor in his day.

Amigo - thanks, I will have to pay some bills before I can catch up with you on that nice TB and 5 inch intake :worship:

Edited by jaydub2k

This is some awesome company to be swapping pix with, thanks!! I do hope the weather cooperates on the inbound flight as well as the drive home. Looks like the Museum Delivery is moving to the new facility, some of us will have our pictures at the house that Carroll built and walked the floor in his day.

Amigo - thanks, I will have to pay some bills before I can catch up with you on that nice TB and 5 inch intake :worship:

:hysterical2:

Thank Bill, your ride is pretty sweet too!

As in all things involving men and parts, SAI put the Alcoas on my car the first go round after telling me that I would receive the "New" SS wheels back in March when I ordered. I guess they have some of the black Alcoas left. When I noticed the Alcoas in the initial pictures they sent, I emailed my rep and the new wheels went on the next day. I also have a set of the 50th Anniversary Durabright Alcoas if I want the change up the look, but I'm thinking the black looks pretty cool.

I'll get to see how she looks first hand on Tuesday!

MasterSlim - You and Amigo set the standard for Museum Delivery pics, I'll give it shot :camera:

I've been busy with work and the MS 150 up until today, it seems like it has been happening "next week" for a month.

Time to build the checklist, pack the bags, and get there. Guess I'd better make a blue van reservation to get to the airport tomorrow, pack the camera...

MasterSlim - You and Amigo set the standard for Museum Delivery pics, I'll give it shot :camera:

I've been busy with work and the MS 150 up until today, it seems like it has been happening "next week" for a month.

Time to build the checklist, pack the bags, and get there. Guess I'd better make a blue van reservation to get to the airport tomorrow, pack the camera...

enjoy buddy........you will for sure!!