TEAM SHELBY FORUM

No more GT500 :(

I agree no need to take anything seriously, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Easy for one to say when no one's saying your car is ugly. We were trying to put the car bashing to rest and you keep it going. Someone at the MCNE has a Mustang II just like that and has more trophys with it than your car has HP from the factory.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I agree. You know I come to this forum to talk and learn about my SGT and newer GT 500,and believe me I learned a lot. When I want to talk about my Mustang II Cobra I go to that forum. So this is my last post on this topic let's put this dog to rest,so go ahead and take another shot at me Dufus I get it you don't care for the IIs. But I would like to add that nobody and I mean nobody on the Mustang II forum has ever bashed a Shelby!! ...I'm done now, so lets get back to talking Shelby's.

Yes I agree. You know I come to this forum to talk and learn about my SGT and newer GT 500,and believe me I learned a lot. When I want to talk about my Mustang II Cobra I go to that forum. So this is my last post on this topic let's put this dog to rest,so go ahead and take another shot at me Dufus I get it you don't care for the IIs. But I would like to add that nobody and I mean nobody on the Mustang II forum has ever bashed a Shelby!! ...I'm done now, so lets get back to talking Shelby's.

Sounds good :)

So where does everyone think the last GT500 should end up? Should Ford hold onto it for their museum? Should it be auctioned off for charity? Smithsonian?

In hindsight perhaps Carroll should have negotiated the last GT500 into his contract.

Steve

I think there's a story about it being sold already to someone who wanted the last one but I could be mistaken. I'm glad I got one when I did. But I'll be looking for the last ('13-'14), best GT500 to own. They'll always be one for sale somewhere at any time by someone who wanted to keep the miles low on it.

Easy for one to say when no one's saying your car is ugly. We were trying to put the car bashing to rest and you keep it going. Someone at the MCNE has a Mustang II just like that and has more trophys with it than your car has HP from the factory.

Do you really think I care if you call my car ugly? It is my car, not yours, I can care less what you think. Did I ask you when I bought it if it was OK? I am glad you know someone that won a ton of trophys, did you see the picture I posted, I would bet his car looks nothing like it. Look at Cobra78's avatar, that also looks nothing like the picture I posted.

More trophys than my car has HP from the factory??? What does that have to do with anything? Your posts make no sense at all, was that supposed to be insulting or something? LMAO, you are funny...............no really you are funny.

I think there's a story about it being sold already to someone who wanted the last one but I could be mistaken. I'm glad I got one when I did. But I'll be looking for the last ('13-'14), best GT500 to own. They'll always be one for sale somewhere at any time by someone who wanted to keep the miles low on it.

I believe that was the last "RETAIL" convertible auction you're thinking of.

I'm asking about the very last GT500 to roll off the Flat Rock line

Never took a "shot" at you Cobra and neither did the other 5 guys on here who gave a thumbs down to the Mustang II. Loosen up your wedgy!

Archived