TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Unofficially this is the Side Stripe & Cobra Emblem

Do you like these designs?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. New Super Snake Side Stripe - IF this is the final design, do you like it?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Fender & Grille Emblem - (pick one)

• Option #2
    • Option #3

Guys, The stripes will be just like the original. I know you like the duel stripes, but all the shelby's have them and so do the KR, we want to keep all the branding authentic and correct. So not doing the stripes is really not an option. We have changed the side stripes. We will have final art with final pricing very shortly and the SS will be at Tulsa

Amy

What about the color of the stripe? Will it be the same as the car's before conversion? I thought I read somewhere that the stripes would be black only.

When will the SS be in Tulsa?

Guys, we took the advice on the side stripes and they look great, not too small.

On the badges, I cant change them, as most of you know, it takes forever to make these, months and months, i have already tooled and ordered. On the different HP, I will see if there is something we can do not related to the badge

Amy

• 2 weeks later...

In light of this week's pricing announcement regarding the Super Snake, I would like to revisit this topic and re-submit a previous idea regarding the SS logo and striping...

$UPER $NAKE

Logo must be in green of course.

Well?

:hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

Guys, The stripes will be just like the original. I know you like the duel stripes, but all the shelby's have them and so do the KR, we want to keep all the branding authentic and correct. So not doing the stripes is really not an option. We have changed the side stripes. We will have final art with final pricing very shortly and the SS will be at Tulsa

Amy

Thank you Amy. Could you please confirm when the SS will be in Tulsa. I see a roadtrip in my future! :happy feet:

Thank you Amy. Could you please confirm when the SS will be in Tulsa. I see a roadtrip in my future! :happy feet:

it's leaving Sunday, will be wednesday thru sunday and sure is hot looking

Amy

I am not too good with photoshop, so the font and lettering is poor...but how about leaving the original GT500 side stripes and adding an emblem like this?

I agree leave the side stripes alone & add "super snake" to the emblem only.

In light of this week's pricing announcement regarding the Super Snake, I would like to revisit this topic and re-submit a previous idea regarding the SS logo and striping...

$UPER $NAKE

Logo must be in green of course.

Well?

:hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

:finger:

it's leaving Sunday, will be wednesday thru sunday and sure is hot looking

Amy

Pic's please, Pic's pleasehappy%20feet.gif

Archived