TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Unofficially this is the Side Stripe & Cobra Emblem

Do you like these designs?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. New Super Snake Side Stripe - IF this is the final design, do you like it?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Fender & Grille Emblem - (pick one)

• Option #2
    • Option #3

Unofficially this is the Side Stripe & Cobra Emblems they are looking at using.

Please Vote above so SAI knows what we like

OPTION #1

post-768-1178748440_thumb.jpg SORRY THE BLACK LETTING ON SUPER SNAKE SHOULD HAVE BEEN BLUE, I'LL MAKE ANOTHER & POST LATER SO IT'S ALL THE SAME

OPTION #2

post-768-1178747997_thumb.jpg

This one shows both SHELBY & GT500 on one side & Super Snake on the other (JUST ADD GT500 BELOW THE WORD SHELBY on option #3)

OR

OPTION #3

post-768-1178748015_thumb.jpg

post-768-1178748440_thumb.jpg

OPTION #1

post-768-1178748440_thumb.jpg

OPTION #2

This one shows both SHELBY & GT500 on one side & Super Snake on the other

OR

OPTION #3

Do you have a better picture of option 2?

thanks

So I guess this means they are NOT entertaining the idea that the difference between the 600hp and 725hp will be on anything like incorperating it with the badge? :nonono: So besides the extra hp and paying more the two Super Snakes will look the same, nothing to denote differences other than under the hood? Hmmmmm..........I don't like that they are not looking at having even a subtile difference between the two. :idea: The badge would be the best place I think. I DON'T LIKE MY VOTING CHOICES . :headscratch: I feel that I am being herded. What about the guy that pays for the 725 and the 600 looks identical to it, he has what looks to be the same car, yes I know until you hit the pedal. But if there is a substancial price hop to the 725 vs the 600 on would think he should at least get something a little different, agree?? :shrug:

Don't get me wrong I like the idea of the GT500 staying on the side with Supersnake next to it, or I even like Supersnake next to the badge, but add either 600 or 725 next to the Cobra too, not too flashy, but there. Nice to see they are even entertaining our ideas, the more the better, helps to see the big picture. :shift: :burnout: :speedie:

I like the idea of "GT500 SUPER SNAKE" striping on the rocker panel as opposed to just "SUPER SNAKE" that shows in the rendering pictures of the car, but I would have to see several samples before I would choose one.

I think your rocker panel striping picture of "Super Snake" has too small of a font. The blue and black colors would not work with all color versions of the GT500 either.

So I guess this means they are NOT entertaining the idea that the difference between the 600hp and 725hp will be on anything like incorperating it with the badge? :nonono: So besides the extra hp and paying more the two Super Snakes will look the same, nothing to denote differences other than under the hood? Hmmmmm..........I don't like that they are not looking at having even a subtile difference between the two. :idea: The badge would be the best place I think. I DON'T LIKE MY VOTING CHOICES . :headscratch: I feel that I am being herded. What about the guy that pays for the 725 and the 600 looks identical to it, he has what looks to be the same car, yes I know until you hit the pedal. But if there is a substancial price hop to the 725 vs the 600 on would think he should at least get something a little different, agree?? :shrug:

Don't get me wrong I like the idea of the GT500 staying on the side with Supersnake next to it, or I even like Supersnake next to the badge, but add either 600 or 725 next to the Cobra too, not too flashy, but there. Nice to see they are even entertaining our ideas, the more the better, helps to see the big picture. :shift: :burnout: :speedie:

What about using the grill badge as a HP indicator. Instead of saying Shelby/Super Snake, say Shelby/600HP or Shelby/725HP.

SUPERSNAKE600.JPG

This is not too great, but anyone get the idea?

You can even add the 40th and the date for that package, I'm sure with practice I can get it right, but someone with more exp on this would be faster, anyone???

I know crispy is better at this.

SUPERSNAKE600.JPG

Ok, quit getting all shaken up about this. The HP designation on the Cobras emblems wasn't even talked about & maybe they could add it, but IMO I wouldn't put it on any of the emblems, why let the guy next to you know what you got? Plus what other new cars on the road have the HP rating on the side of the car?

Sorry I don't have any other photos of Option #2 but it's something like this .....

...........| C |

SHELBY| O |SUPER

GT500 | B |SNAKE

...........| R |

...........| A |

Ok, quit getting all shaken up about this. The HP designation on the Cobras emblems wasn't even talked about & maybe they could add it, but IMO I wouldn't put it on any of the emblems, why let the guy next to you know what you got? Plus what other new cars on the road have the HP rating on the side of the car?

Sorry I don't have any other photos of Option #2 but it's something like this .....

...........| C |

SHELBY| O |SUPER

GT500 | B |SNAKE

...........| R |

...........| A |

You could always call the 725HP version the Super Duper Snake, SDS.

Personally I would prefer if the person driving next to me had no idea of what was under the hood, IE: Delete Emblems.

post-8254-1178753251_thumb.jpg

This is not too great, but anyone get the idea?

You can even add the 40th and the date for that package, I'm sure with practice I can get it right, but someone with more exp on this would be faster, anyone???

I know crispy is better at this.

SHELBY SUPER SNAK? is that a new snack food? :hysterical2:

OPTION #1

post-768-1178748440_thumb.jpg SORRY THE BLACK LETTING ON SUPER SNAKE SHOULD HAVE BEEN BLUE, I'LL MAKE ANOTHER & POST LATER SO IT'S ALL THE SAME

OPTION #2

This one shows both SHELBY & GT500 on one side & Super Snake on the other (JUST ADD GT500 BELOW THE WORD SHELBY on option #3)

OR

OPTION #3

Option # 3

OPTION #1

OPTION #2

OR

OPTION #3

Any word on over the top striping???? Keeping? Changing?

Option 3 for the emblem....option 1 is close for the side stripe..but just needs to be different. I will have to think about this one

Ditto!

But as to the HP difference...we could have the 600 or 725 incorporated into the Shelby lettering across the trunk so that when someone :poke: you to run, and after you :speedie::speedie: showing them the rear end they will know if the 600 or 725 just dusted them :rolleyes: Really looking forward to all of this :banana piano:

Did someone say Crispy Super Snak? :lurk: Sounds like I have a 'chip' on my shoulder! :hysterical2:

Sorry I have not been around too much lately-- very,very,very, very :stirpot: busy!

I liked #1 and #3....I wouldn't even mind-- if they did not have the room on the rocker-- to leave it 'GT500', use the SS badges, and use the triple SS stripes over the hood, roof, & trunk. Those are historic. Priceless, IMO. AND they denote that it's an SS! That would denote enough, IMO.

As far as the HP rating, I don't want anyone knowing the difference. Too overboard & 'look what I got' type of thing.....the doc's of ownership will indicate what package I got, I assume, and that would be enough for me. Of course, that's just :devil: me....

I agree Crispy!!!

I wouldn't mind just leaving the rocker stripes alone, and just having the Shelby Super Snake added to the Cobras on the front grille and side front fenders.

KingCobra.

Did someone say Crispy Super Snak? :lurk: Sounds like I have a 'chip' on my shoulder! :hysterical2:

Sorry I have not been around too much lately-- very,very,very, very :stirpot: busy!

I liked #1 and #3....I wouldn't even mind-- if they did not have the room on the rocker-- to leave it 'GT500', use the SS badges, and use the triple SS stripes over the hood, roof, & trunk. Those are historic. Priceless, IMO. AND they denote that it's an SS! That would denote enough, IMO.

As far as the HP rating, I don't want anyone knowing the difference. Too overboard & 'look what I got' type of thing.....the doc's of ownership will indicate what package I got, I assume, and that would be enough for me. Of course, that's just :devil: me....

Crispy , I think you are in the minority with regards to the three over the top stripes ,most don't like them and perfer to keep the two traditional Lemans stripes. Maybe we should have a new poll for that also....?

I agree with you about the side stripes remaining as is or choice #1.....badging , wheels, hood,and side scoops are enough without the top stripe change. IMO

I think option 3 is best it looks cleaner and is more generic for all the Super Snake combinations available...i.e. GT500, GT500KR, 620, 725HP, etc. The side stripe could be GT620, GT620KR, GT725, GT725KR. The GT along the side is classic Shelby and should remain otherwise the car begins to take on the appearance of a tuner.

Do you put Jay Tucker on your Shelby when you get a CAI and increase RWHP substantially?

Think about it...why are you buying the 700 :hysterical2: + HP?Answer: for the power period.

Also, remeber this is a modded GT-500, not 600, not 700, not 800. To keep it historical you want GT-500.

Do you put Jay Tucker on your Shelby when you get a CAI and increase RWHP substantially?

Think about it...why are you buying the 700 :hysterical2: + HP?Answer: for the power period.

Also, remeber this is a modded GT-500, not 600, not 700, not 800. To keep it historical you want GT-500.

I put my new JLT T-shirt on When I got my CAI. Does that count ? :hysterical2:

This is not a "Who has the biggest package game". Or is it? :headscratch:

Crispy , I think you are in the minority with regards to the three over the top stripes ,most don't like them and perfer to keep the two traditional Lemans stripes. Maybe we should have a new poll for that also....?

I agree with you about the side stripes remaining as is or choice #1.....badging , wheels, hood,and side scoops are enough without the top stripe change. IMO

Okeedokee, Bird-- I will do a poll to see....maybe I'm too traditional, I originally liked the triple stripe with just GT500 Supersnake badges, like the '67. See the poll in a few sec's... ;)

Okeedokee, Bird-- I will do a poll to see....maybe I'm too traditional, I originally liked the triple stripe with just GT500 Supersnake badges, like the '67. See the poll in a few sec's... ;)

Guys, The stripes will be just like the original. I know you like the duel stripes, but all the shelby's have them and so do the KR, we want to keep all the branding authentic and correct. So not doing the stripes is really not an option. We have changed the side stripes. We will have final art with final pricing very shortly and the SS will be at Tulsa

Amy

Archived