TEAM SHELBY FORUM

FREE Mustang Key FOB Remote

I'd love it. I have two keys and only one remote. If your alright with it, can I use it for my v6?

Helix,

Recieved your email, just need a mailing address.

I know nothing about which Mustang's it will work on. It was found in the parking lot a year or two back and couldn't bring myself to just throw it in the trash.

Steve

Thank you. I'll try it on mine, I'm sure there are a few instructions online. If it doesn't work, I'll offer it up to another Mustang owner if I manage to find a match for it.

I appreciate it. Mine doesn't have the pony on it. That's cool. Probably aftermarket, I'll look it up.

Thank you. I'll try it on mine, I'm sure there are a few instructions online. If it doesn't work, I'll offer it up to another Mustang owner if I manage to find a match for it.

I appreciate it. Mine doesn't have the pony on it. That's cool. Probably aftermarket, I'll look it up.

I'm not sure on the earlier models but I was told that for my 2010, I can program a new fob by simply putting it in the ignition and going through a simple proceedure. I think it was, "Turn the key to the "ON" position" and it programs it. I remember he said I had to have a existing one so it might have been, turn it on, press button on existing, blah X 3.

My fob has the key integrated in it so I can buy a new one, take it to a key cutter, have it cut, then program the remote to my car and have a 3rd (or 2nd if I lost one) fob/remote.

As far as the V-6 vs a V-8, there shouldn't be any difference with the fob.

Phill

Thank you very much Steven, I appreciate you going out of your way. I received it yesterday, though I finally checked the mailbox late evening when I got back.

Bubble-wrapped and all, it arrived safely. I'll see what I can do with syncing it up now.

Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived