TEAM SHELBY FORUM

4Th TexasLegacy Bank Cobra/Shelby Show

Glenn Greenwell

This was a great event. Texas Legacy Bank, their employees, and SCAT Volunteers did a great job again this year. In my opinion it was better than last year with more cars. Check in was a breeze. Everyone was issued an event ID. Plenty of ice cold bottled water, great goodie bag with free food coupons, live music, Shelby Trailer with Raptor, Shelby Focus, Shelby GT350, & Supersnake with I believe the wide rearend enhancement. Dang only thing missing was cold beer. The banks folks worked very hard to make you feel welcome and appreciated you bringing your cars to the show.

I got there early and actually got a decent parking place with some forum friends in the shade. The event was 10-2pm which was just the right amount of time. They had all kinds of additional freebies including pics with a Cobra for free inside the bank.

There was a great selection of Cobra & Shelby Mustangs. I think more than last year. This year's t-shirt was nice looking and better than last years. I received several e-mail updates from the bank on the event prior to my arrival. Hopefully we can get some pics posted. My camera crapped out on me, but I got some Iphone shots will try and post them when I get back home.

Looking forward to the event next year. Kudos to Texas Legacy Bank and hope to see you next year. I was relecting back on this event. Not sure how everyone else feels, but I took a minute to send Ginger an e-mail thanking the Legacy Texas Bank, Employees, and Mr. Shelby for putting this on for everyone again this year.

This has become my favorite car show event and it is especially nice to meet some of the forum members and talk trash and swap ideas and car stories.

See you guys and girls next year. Dave I sent you some photos of what you and Melody missed. See you soon,

Regards.............. GG

GG :drool:

Archived