TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bozeforged Wheels

Bozeforged Wheels

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

The 40th anniversary wheels shown were actually done for my car when I couldn't find the Razor replacements. I have had a lot of compliments on the wheels and felt that they turned out really nice. I had some damage on one of the wheels when I received it but Zach took care of it right away for me.

The 40th anniversary wheels shown were actually done for my car when I couldn't find the Razor replacements. I have had a lot of compliments on the wheels and felt that they turned out really nice. I had some damage on one of the wheels when I received it but Zach took care of it right away for me.

I remember working with you. I'm glad everything turned out good! We get a lot of people asking about your wheels!

Thanks

Zak

• 8 months later...

Hey Guys, here's a set of our Clutch wheels we just finished up for a Shelby GT500. We finished the wheels with a brushed satin and charcoal two-tone finish and custom engraved the caps. I should have some images of the wheels on the car soon. Just thought I'd share a few images.

Thanks

Zak

bozeforged.com

post-40902-0-79498900-1401487785_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey Guys, here's a set of our Clutch wheels we just finished up for a Shelby GT500. We finished the wheels with a brushed satin and charcoal two-tone finish and custom engraved the caps. I should have some images of the wheels on the car soon. Just thought I'd share a few images.

Thanks

Zak

bozeforged.com

That is an absolutely gorgeous wheel.

• 2 months later...

Zak quoting me on some new wheels. They are a pleasure to work with. Very good at getting back with fast response times. Cant wait. I hate cleaning the factory track pack wheels.

Archived